.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Online CPM Advertising | Advertising blog

Roxy Music- Ladytron- Montreux- 04/29/1973- DVD5 (PAL Format)

roxy music- montreux- 1973
When most people think of Roxy Music, the mental image is either Brian Ferry crooning "Avalonnnnnnn...", or the standard "Love is a drug I'm thinking of!". But there was a time, back in the day, when Brian Eno lurked in the background, and Roxy Music was a bug-assed crazy band. This very rare version of "Ladytron" is proof of this fact. And you only thought Can could rock like this. Enjoy!


.

Note from the original uploader:

OK folks, since 38 min I celebrate my 42st birthday !! While the celebration, I viewed some old VHS tapes, which I got from an eBay user.

Then I found that (!!!) clip.

This song is not (!!!) included in the (fantastic) new official DVD release. That song was "Editions Of You". So,let me give this one to you as a present for being on my side for over 3 years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Special thanks goes to my Dime friends (to name only a few one) : colonelparke, booomboom, vortex242, etc......................)

SHARE & ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



roxy music- montreux- 1973

Technical Information:

Title: Ladytron
Artist: Roxy Music
Date: April 29, 1973
Location: Golden Rose Festival, Montreux, Switzerland

Source: VHS TV Rip
Pro-shot: Yes
DVD Format: PAL
DVD Size: DVD5
Container: VIDEO_TS
Size: 278 MB
Length: 0:07:12
Programs used: Unknown

Resolution: 720x576
Aspect Ratio: 4:3
Video: MPEG2 @ 4680 kb/s
Frame Rate: 25

Audio: Swiss- Dolby AC3 Stereo @ 256 kb/s
Subtitles: None

Menu: Yes
Video: Untouched
DVD extras: None on source


Setlist:

01. Ladytron


roxy music- montreux- 1973


Ladytron Megaupload Link