.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Online CPM Advertising | Advertising blog

Admiral Radley- KCRW FM: Morning Becomes Eclectic- 07/14/2010- EAC Radio Rip (FLAC)

admiral radley
Today has been one of those days where I keep second-guessing myself. L&S and I are extremely picky about what we choose to post, and I'm just not sure if this Admiral Radley show should be posted. But as you see, it's here.

This band is so hit and miss, yet the two tracks that I SoundClouded make it a worthy download on their own. Ariana has such a beautiful voice on The Thread, and Jason Lytle's Red Curbs, with Aaron on drums, makes me really miss Grandaddy. It's a great song.

Who knows...you might love the tracks that I think are ho-hum. Who knows. Enjoy.


Admiral Radley- The Thread

Admiral Radley- Red Curbs

Technical Information:

Artist: Admiral Radley
Radio Show: Morning Becomes Eclectic
Location: KCRW Studios, Santa Monica, California
Date: July 14, 2010

Audio Codec(s): FLAC8
Encoding: Lossless
Rip: FM Radio Rip, EAC split tracks
Avg. bitrate: 738 kb/s
Sample rate: 44100 Hz
Bits per sample: 16
Channels: 2
File size: 219 MB
Length: 0:41:36


admiral radley

Personnel:

Jason Lytle: vocals, guitar, keyboard
Aaron Espinoza: vocals, guitar, bass
Ariana Murray: vocals, keyboard, bass
Aaron Burtch: drums


Tracklisting:

01. (Intro) (1:27)
02. Ghosts Of Syllables (3:32)
03. I Heart California (4:26)
04. The Thread (3:26)
05. (Interview) (6:21)
06. Ending Of Me (5:20)
07. I Left U Cuz I Luft U(5:23)
08. Red Curbs (5:50)
09. (Outro) (1:04)
10. Chingas In The West (4:46)


admiral radley


Admiral Radley Megaupload Link