.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Online CPM Advertising | Advertising blog

Thanks for this




















Thanksgiving is the time where we sit down, eat a ton of food and attempt to enjoy our families. What makes it different from every other day of the year is that we take a moment to give thanks for all the things we are grateful for. Here is my list.

I am thankful for Edamame, that is some awesome soy bean goodness. Costco sells them in small frozen pouches.

I am thankful for the fact that my Fantasy Football team has rebounded nicely from an 0-2 start.

I am thankful for my toaster oven. It does things a toaster and a microwave can't do.

I am thankful that I have a great group of friends.

I am thankful for the fact that I am close with my family and don't dread seeing them. I know many people don't get along with their families and that is sad to me.

I am thankful when my dog does his 'business' quickly on cold mornings.

I am thankful for Hooked on Phonics. It worked for me.

I am thankful for Tylenol. It saved my ass recently when I had a wicked bad cold.

I am thankful for Facebook. I'm not sure how I wasted time before it came along. I guess it was T.V., but I can't remember.

I am thankful for the internship I had at KUER this summer. It was one of the best and most interesting experiences of my life.

I am thankful that I have a job and am not unemployed anymore.

I am thankful for stuffing and mashed potatoes- they are the best part of Thanksgiving dinner. Just ask the pilgrims.

I am thankful for my wife's Pumpkin pie. It is the best- don't try to dispute me.