
Administrator2
12-09 11:27 AM
To complicate things further, cloture on 9-11 responders failed by 57-42. Republicans are not willing to let anything go till Tax cuts bill is undertaken.
The breaking news is the House Democrats have decided not to undertake Tax cut bill in the House, meaning the new tax cut deal announced by the President will not hold good anymore.
Its anybody's guess what will happen next. Key leaders from both sides will go behind closed doors to figure out how to make it happen.
Please standby for further updates.
The breaking news is the House Democrats have decided not to undertake Tax cut bill in the House, meaning the new tax cut deal announced by the President will not hold good anymore.
Its anybody's guess what will happen next. Key leaders from both sides will go behind closed doors to figure out how to make it happen.
Please standby for further updates.
wallpaper Tribal dragon tattoo on a
jungalee43
02-17 08:36 PM
Sent you a PM

jatinr
07-26 09:10 AM
Bibs:
To apply for EAD you need the following documents
1. I-131 EAD Application document
2. Copy of I-485 receipt notice
3. 2 colored passport pictures - recent
4. Cashiers cheque as stated in the form.
Send all this in and wait. You dont need an attorney to do this. This is really a simple procedure.
I 765 EAD Application document.
To apply for EAD you need the following documents
1. I-131 EAD Application document
2. Copy of I-485 receipt notice
3. 2 colored passport pictures - recent
4. Cashiers cheque as stated in the form.
Send all this in and wait. You dont need an attorney to do this. This is really a simple procedure.
I 765 EAD Application document.
2011 dragon tribal tattoo.
cox
May 25th, 2005, 07:00 PM
You also might try a less busy background - the stripes are a little distracting. You could fuzz them with a wider aperture (a 50mm f/1.8 is cheap and good for portraits or when out shooting random subjects). Have you tried converting this one to B&W? Sometimes that's more pleasing with high contrast.
more...
saibaba
12-05 12:55 AM
how wld I know abt all these codes..
do I need to ave access to my approved labour?..
my approved 140 doesn't have much details abt the proposed job instead it's is written as see labour for job requirements...
so where wld I get these codes?
do I need to ave access to my approved labour?..
my approved 140 doesn't have much details abt the proposed job instead it's is written as see labour for job requirements...
so where wld I get these codes?
sledge_hammer
07-25 04:20 PM
This idea is ridiculous. Blood donation is a sign of protest????? If you think giving blood is so bad and you want to protest in that way, you will not gain sympathy.
THIS IS A BAD IDEA FOR A PROTEST!
Before I say any thing further, I want to clarify that I am NOT asking for any action but want to point out to a unique Gandhigiri protest idea proposed by one of our members:
On one of the posts rajmehrotra suggested "Something like a mass blood donation drive will garner empathy and publicity in a positive way." This was seconded by another member Gravitation. Not sure what other people think but I personally liked this idea very much.
So please save this idea for future use if others also recommend it.
THIS IS A BAD IDEA FOR A PROTEST!
Before I say any thing further, I want to clarify that I am NOT asking for any action but want to point out to a unique Gandhigiri protest idea proposed by one of our members:
On one of the posts rajmehrotra suggested "Something like a mass blood donation drive will garner empathy and publicity in a positive way." This was seconded by another member Gravitation. Not sure what other people think but I personally liked this idea very much.
So please save this idea for future use if others also recommend it.
more...
rvenkat1976
04-13 12:18 AM
Thanks for all your answers.
Now that I have consulted another lawyer for a second opinion. According to him he says I am legally IN STATUS.
He asked me to send an email to the attorney asking for the whole case detail from the begining, mentioning that I would otherwise report this to the bar association.
Now did anyone have any specific format in which this email has to be written any help in this matter will be appriciated.
Thanks
Now that I have consulted another lawyer for a second opinion. According to him he says I am legally IN STATUS.
He asked me to send an email to the attorney asking for the whole case detail from the begining, mentioning that I would otherwise report this to the bar association.
Now did anyone have any specific format in which this email has to be written any help in this matter will be appriciated.
Thanks
2010 Tribal Dragon Tattoos on Ankle

RNGC
02-12 10:03 AM
How about we greet Obama on President's day ?
Lets all send a Congratulations greeting card on the President day and mention "ImmigrationVoice.org" . Its not too late to do this. If they receive 1000s of these cards, defenitely IV will be take notice....
Admins - Is this a good idea, can we make this a action item ?
Lets all send a Congratulations greeting card on the President day and mention "ImmigrationVoice.org" . Its not too late to do this. If they receive 1000s of these cards, defenitely IV will be take notice....
Admins - Is this a good idea, can we make this a action item ?
more...
DudefromBombay
11-11 12:57 PM
I can't agree with you guys more. This guy is the biggest hypocrite of our times. He couldn't have chosen a better channel to put forth his views
hair Dragon Tattoo SciFi and

InTheMoment
08-12 06:16 PM
Even when NC is pending the actual EB1/2/3 GC is a regular 10 year validity (validity of the card) GC with no annotations/conditions.
How do you know that your 485 was approved even if NC was pending? Does your GC - physical card or the approval notice/emails - indicate that your approval is contingent on NC?
How do you know that your 485 was approved even if NC was pending? Does your GC - physical card or the approval notice/emails - indicate that your approval is contingent on NC?
more...
GCBy3000
05-03 09:24 PM
Admin,
I was eagerly looking from May 1st for the contribution update. Today is May 3rd and it still shows the contribution as of April 28. Could you please update so that all of us can know the acheivement as of May 1st.
I was eagerly looking from May 1st for the contribution update. Today is May 3rd and it still shows the contribution as of April 28. Could you please update so that all of us can know the acheivement as of May 1st.
hot Dragon Tattoos, Dragon Tattoo
vactorboy29
02-19 06:01 PM
Vivek Dude, I don't know about that...
After speaking to my lawyer, it is my understanding that when you use EAD or AP, you are no longer on H1 and it is considered AOS. However, you can reapply for H1 after you use your AP...As far as I know AP does have an affect on your immigration status...Please someone correct me if you know for sure that AP does not affect H1/H4 status...
For the OP, please consult with other lawyers or chat with someone on free immigration lawyer chat forums...
AP - Is for travel purpose,no connection to your work status in US.
EAD - is your work status .If you use it your H1b is envalid.
After speaking to my lawyer, it is my understanding that when you use EAD or AP, you are no longer on H1 and it is considered AOS. However, you can reapply for H1 after you use your AP...As far as I know AP does have an affect on your immigration status...Please someone correct me if you know for sure that AP does not affect H1/H4 status...
For the OP, please consult with other lawyers or chat with someone on free immigration lawyer chat forums...
AP - Is for travel purpose,no connection to your work status in US.
EAD - is your work status .If you use it your H1b is envalid.
more...
house on tribal dragon tattoos
augustus
03-10 02:57 PM
Hi,
My husband and my EAD and AP renewal time is approaching. We were thinking to do it ourselves but we don't know how to do it.
Could you please guide us in self filing?
a) Is there E- renewals? What about photographs for such renewals?
b) What documents are required for renewing?
c) Where can we find information regarding EAD and AP renewals?
Please help us. Thank you very much.
Regards,
Augustus.
My husband and my EAD and AP renewal time is approaching. We were thinking to do it ourselves but we don't know how to do it.
Could you please guide us in self filing?
a) Is there E- renewals? What about photographs for such renewals?
b) What documents are required for renewing?
c) Where can we find information regarding EAD and AP renewals?
Please help us. Thank you very much.
Regards,
Augustus.
tattoo Tribal arm tribal arm band
santb1975
02-14 03:45 PM
I consulted an Immigration Attorney about this last week and she said getting laid off and being unemployed while 485 approval is pending should be ok. She told me that I have to have a Job with similar Job description and the pay mentioned in the Labor Certification by the time my 485 is ready to be approved
more...
pictures to be my last tattoo,

Ann Ruben
01-20 09:11 AM
Abhay,
Was the RFE for the I-485 or for the I-140? If for the I-485, has the I-140 been approved? What evidence was requested?
Ann
Was the RFE for the I-485 or for the I-140? If for the I-485, has the I-140 been approved? What evidence was requested?
Ann
dresses makeup Japanese Dragon Tattoos
Anil_s
07-01 02:19 PM
Hi Ari,
Generally the L1 is approved for 3 years.Why it was 1 year in my case?
Anil
Generally the L1 is approved for 3 years.Why it was 1 year in my case?
Anil
more...
makeup Tribal Dragon Eye Tattoo by
Gravitation
12-30 07:27 AM
I wanted to get some idea on why EB2 got stuck around Jan 03 when it flew past Apr 01 deadline.
EB2 was completely unaffected by 245(i) and had no reason to be stuck on Apr 01.
EB2 being stuck around Jan 03 etc... could actually be a good news for EB3. Why? It means that the number of people who abandoned their EB3 PDs to escape retrogression and filed for EB2 is very large!
The key thing to watch for India EB3 people is that PD should remain beyond May 1st, 2001. If it doesn' revert back to April, we can assume steady progress.
All in all, I don't see any reason why Jan 2003 will have any -ve affect on EB3... it could be +ve though.
EB2 was completely unaffected by 245(i) and had no reason to be stuck on Apr 01.
EB2 being stuck around Jan 03 etc... could actually be a good news for EB3. Why? It means that the number of people who abandoned their EB3 PDs to escape retrogression and filed for EB2 is very large!
The key thing to watch for India EB3 people is that PD should remain beyond May 1st, 2001. If it doesn' revert back to April, we can assume steady progress.
All in all, I don't see any reason why Jan 2003 will have any -ve affect on EB3... it could be +ve though.
girlfriend Tribal angel dragon tattoo
Wendyzhu77
09-29 07:17 PM
I don't think you need to worry about the number on w2. Wages on W2 do NOT necessarily represent your actual wage. Lots of pre-tax deductions can be deducted from the W2 number, which means your W2 wage can be significantly much less than your actual wage. Your pay-stub will be a better evidence for your wage.
Hi Everyone
I got an RFE for my I140 filed in September 2006. They asked me to show my W2 for 2006 and also show that the employer had the ability to pay the offered wage in case my W2 is less than the offered wage.
My W2 has 8k less than the offered wage. My company has not yet filed 2006 Taxes. Can you tell me whats the best thing to do? My employer has good revenue, but I guess he has been showing a net loss every year.
Please help me out. Tell me if any of you have gone through similar issues.
Thanks!
Hi Everyone
I got an RFE for my I140 filed in September 2006. They asked me to show my W2 for 2006 and also show that the employer had the ability to pay the offered wage in case my W2 is less than the offered wage.
My W2 has 8k less than the offered wage. My company has not yet filed 2006 Taxes. Can you tell me whats the best thing to do? My employer has good revenue, but I guess he has been showing a net loss every year.
Please help me out. Tell me if any of you have gone through similar issues.
Thanks!
hairstyles Tribal Dragon Tattoos

diptam
04-11 11:16 PM
I've a terrible situation now:
My current H1 is probably going to be cancelled by Apr 30th , I'm looking for a Job on my EAD and will hopefully get one soon by Apr 30th.
However H1 cancellation means H4 will get auto-cancelled - Is that true ? If yes, then my spouse will lose her status ?? She couldn't apply for her "derivative 485" when I filed mine in July 2007 due to wrong DOB on Birth Certificate. Pricipal Applicant's priority Date is Mar 2005 and EB3-I and there is no signs for it to be current within next 3-4 years.
What are my spouse's options without falling out of status or leaving the country and remain separated for 3-4 yrs or more years till the PD gets current ? We have a Kid who is US citizen.
Thanks much!
My current H1 is probably going to be cancelled by Apr 30th , I'm looking for a Job on my EAD and will hopefully get one soon by Apr 30th.
However H1 cancellation means H4 will get auto-cancelled - Is that true ? If yes, then my spouse will lose her status ?? She couldn't apply for her "derivative 485" when I filed mine in July 2007 due to wrong DOB on Birth Certificate. Pricipal Applicant's priority Date is Mar 2005 and EB3-I and there is no signs for it to be current within next 3-4 years.
What are my spouse's options without falling out of status or leaving the country and remain separated for 3-4 yrs or more years till the PD gets current ? We have a Kid who is US citizen.
Thanks much!
ramus
06-19 08:47 PM
You can take photo any where you want as long as you meet their photo specs.
If you have AAA membership try it... You will get it for free.
will any agent take photos or is there any specified location
thanks
kumar
If you have AAA membership try it... You will get it for free.
will any agent take photos or is there any specified location
thanks
kumar
devan
11-13 05:04 PM
Thanks much for all your responses. As per your suggestion, i talked to the lawyer office, they asked me the three affidavits and sent the response today.
Thanks
Devan
Thanks
Devan


