snathan
11-28 12:00 AM
Thanks for your reply. Since I won't be working for Company A, so I have to tell them the situation. If Company A is willing to keep my H1B with them active, until Company B gets my H1B approved, you think that will be OK for me?
I am not sure, I can use a H1B transfer, from Company A to Company B, since I never work for Company A, so I do not have a pay check from Company A. Would this be an obstacle for me to transfer my H1B from Company A to B?
I appreciate your help!
I dont think the H1B from company A and company B are related. Since you are on OPT which is a valid status, you may not need the H1B from company A. Moreover there is nothing called transfer. Every time its new H1B only you wont be calculated against the cap if you are already in H1B.
Also you dont need to join the company A and technically they can have the H1 valid and need not cancel it. Means you can have multiple H1 valid at the same time. But there are restrictions how many pay roll can run.
Simply, just leave the company A's H1 intact. Once your Company B is approved you can tell them or work for one month and leave company A.
I am not sure, I can use a H1B transfer, from Company A to Company B, since I never work for Company A, so I do not have a pay check from Company A. Would this be an obstacle for me to transfer my H1B from Company A to B?
I appreciate your help!
I dont think the H1B from company A and company B are related. Since you are on OPT which is a valid status, you may not need the H1B from company A. Moreover there is nothing called transfer. Every time its new H1B only you wont be calculated against the cap if you are already in H1B.
Also you dont need to join the company A and technically they can have the H1 valid and need not cancel it. Means you can have multiple H1 valid at the same time. But there are restrictions how many pay roll can run.
Simply, just leave the company A's H1 intact. Once your Company B is approved you can tell them or work for one month and leave company A.
wallpaper Scorpio Tattoos designs For
mirage
04-20 11:31 AM
Now I have started to feel nothing is going to happen. They all want to show us carrots, but we'll get sticks. I'm feeling down I am writing a very old hindi song sung by ishore Kumar. I feel as if this song was written for for all of us. I'm sorry for writing this here, but I wanted to share this, as I have this CD in my car and whenever I hear it, I feel I need to share with you guys.
Dukhi mun mere sun mera kehna. jahan nahee chaina wahan nahee rehna
oh my sad soul do not live where there's no peace.
dard hamara koi naa jaane aapne garaj ke sab hain diwane
Nobody feels our pain, everybody here is selfish
kise aage rona roye des paraya log begane
infront of whom you are crying, it is an alien country and alien people
Dukhi mun mere sun mera kehna. jahan nahee chaina wahan nahee rehna
oh my sad soul do not live where there's no peace.
apne liye yeh sab hain mele hum hai hurek mele mein akele
for me all these celeberations are meaningless as I'm alone here
kya payega isme reh ke jo duniya jeevan se kele
what will you get living in this word where people play with lives
Dukhi mun mere sun mera kehna. jahan nahee chaina wahan nahee rehna
oh my sad soul do not live where there's no peace.
Dukhi mun mere sun mera kehna. jahan nahee chaina wahan nahee rehna
oh my sad soul do not live where there's no peace.
dard hamara koi naa jaane aapne garaj ke sab hain diwane
Nobody feels our pain, everybody here is selfish
kise aage rona roye des paraya log begane
infront of whom you are crying, it is an alien country and alien people
Dukhi mun mere sun mera kehna. jahan nahee chaina wahan nahee rehna
oh my sad soul do not live where there's no peace.
apne liye yeh sab hain mele hum hai hurek mele mein akele
for me all these celeberations are meaningless as I'm alone here
kya payega isme reh ke jo duniya jeevan se kele
what will you get living in this word where people play with lives
Dukhi mun mere sun mera kehna. jahan nahee chaina wahan nahee rehna
oh my sad soul do not live where there's no peace.
asdfgh
11-28 12:02 AM
I had LUD on I-140 on 11/25 as well. 140 was approved late last year.
2011 3d tattoos gun pictures
coopheal
12-05 11:41 AM
While I have never worked on OS level, my company attorney has made a mistake. God knows why, but it is mentioned in my LC approval, the job code is: 15-1032 Computer Software Engineers, Systems Software :mad:
I found this link.
http://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes_stru.htm
I found this link.
http://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes_stru.htm
more...

blacktongue
10-05 11:07 AM
How did they pull it off?
If you file a lawsuit you can ask for documents.
If you file a lawsuit you can ask for documents.
retropain
09-07 03:48 PM
I guess a lot of folks (including me) have not had the opportunity to file for the 485. And most of the folks who did file 485's have already been approved.
more...
MDix
02-04 09:07 AM
Gc_On_Demand,
I remember that last year your prediction about spill-over was almost close. What's your take this year.
Thanks
MDix
States accumulate spill over from Q1 to Q3 but doesnot apply. Those extra visas will not be given to any one .. Once gone from quarter then it cannot be given to any one. In last quarter it will go to Eb2 India.
I remember that last year your prediction about spill-over was almost close. What's your take this year.
Thanks
MDix
States accumulate spill over from Q1 to Q3 but doesnot apply. Those extra visas will not be given to any one .. Once gone from quarter then it cannot be given to any one. In last quarter it will go to Eb2 India.
2010 foot tattoo ideas.
pd052009
04-28 04:08 PM
Please explain why not?
I think if 5000 people from EB3 India with PD in 2007 moved to EB2, then that means 5000 people are reduced from the EB3 India queue?
The fact is those 5000 people are not in the begining of the line. So you don't see date movement for EB3.
I think if 5000 people from EB3 India with PD in 2007 moved to EB2, then that means 5000 people are reduced from the EB3 India queue?
The fact is those 5000 people are not in the begining of the line. So you don't see date movement for EB3.
more...
nashorn
12-17 08:57 PM
Hi friends!
I have applied for my I-485 in June 2007.
This is what i got on 29 Nov-2007
On November 29, 2007, we mailed you a decision on your I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
and on Dec 11th my status changed to
On December 11, 2007, the post office returned our last written notice on this case as undeliverable
My attorney got letters that my wife and daughter got denied as mine was denied..i am runing out of time and still do not know why it was denied..
we are at the same address where we got our EAD's and AP's and we have been checking the mail box every day to find out the reason.
if somebody who knows or gone through the same please share with me what you did and what happened.
thanks a lot.
Ramana.
If your atterney got letters of your wife and kid, yours should had been sent to him too. It is possible that the address on your 485 has some mistake. Ask your atterney to check that with USCIS, and ask the decision be sent again. Your atterney probeblely has done this already.
People normally got a RFE or Intent to deny befor final decision. If the address on the 485 was wrong, your atterney wouldn't get those either. His not responding could result in abandenonment denial. It looks like there is a good chance that is what happened.
I have applied for my I-485 in June 2007.
This is what i got on 29 Nov-2007
On November 29, 2007, we mailed you a decision on your I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
and on Dec 11th my status changed to
On December 11, 2007, the post office returned our last written notice on this case as undeliverable
My attorney got letters that my wife and daughter got denied as mine was denied..i am runing out of time and still do not know why it was denied..
we are at the same address where we got our EAD's and AP's and we have been checking the mail box every day to find out the reason.
if somebody who knows or gone through the same please share with me what you did and what happened.
thanks a lot.
Ramana.
If your atterney got letters of your wife and kid, yours should had been sent to him too. It is possible that the address on your 485 has some mistake. Ask your atterney to check that with USCIS, and ask the decision be sent again. Your atterney probeblely has done this already.
People normally got a RFE or Intent to deny befor final decision. If the address on the 485 was wrong, your atterney wouldn't get those either. His not responding could result in abandenonment denial. It looks like there is a good chance that is what happened.
hair gun tattoos designs
veni001
02-03 10:24 AM
Just curious. Who's the author/source of that article that you provided the link for? :)
I don't know! but if you think sth is not right in that article we can discuss.
I don't know! but if you think sth is not right in that article we can discuss.
more...
neoneo
09-28 01:55 AM
Obviously first point is talk to a good attorney
but some points to remember :
- 8K doesnt mean anything.. what matters is the % less from the expected salary.
- Also, get the latest audited company financial docs done .
- Remember this is for a future job, so check whether you will make that much when you get your GC.
but some points to remember :
- 8K doesnt mean anything.. what matters is the % less from the expected salary.
- Also, get the latest audited company financial docs done .
- Remember this is for a future job, so check whether you will make that much when you get your GC.
hot Modern Gun Tattoos Designs
vactorboy29
02-19 06:01 PM
Vivek Dude, I don't know about that...
After speaking to my lawyer, it is my understanding that when you use EAD or AP, you are no longer on H1 and it is considered AOS. However, you can reapply for H1 after you use your AP...As far as I know AP does have an affect on your immigration status...Please someone correct me if you know for sure that AP does not affect H1/H4 status...
For the OP, please consult with other lawyers or chat with someone on free immigration lawyer chat forums...
AP - Is for travel purpose,no connection to your work status in US.
EAD - is your work status .If you use it your H1b is envalid.
After speaking to my lawyer, it is my understanding that when you use EAD or AP, you are no longer on H1 and it is considered AOS. However, you can reapply for H1 after you use your AP...As far as I know AP does have an affect on your immigration status...Please someone correct me if you know for sure that AP does not affect H1/H4 status...
For the OP, please consult with other lawyers or chat with someone on free immigration lawyer chat forums...
AP - Is for travel purpose,no connection to your work status in US.
EAD - is your work status .If you use it your H1b is envalid.
more...
house tattoo

Dhundhun
06-14 02:39 PM
I am working in Company A and currently on OPT. My 2008 H1visa has been approved. It will be effective on Oct.1st. Now I got a much better job offer from company B, and need to join the new company in July. How can I transfer my H1 visa? Thanks a lot in advance. By the way, I can work on OPT for any employer before Oct 1st.
Is it not that three contineous salary slips (on prev. H-1B employment) required for filing H-1B by new employer?
If such changeover is allowed, it it not misuse of system? People have applied multiple H-1B due to lottery. If this is allowed, people can easily move to the employer they wanted without going through the USCIS approved employer.
And I have been hearing that there are many employers ready to file H1B if you pay them cash.
Is it not that three contineous salary slips (on prev. H-1B employment) required for filing H-1B by new employer?
If such changeover is allowed, it it not misuse of system? People have applied multiple H-1B due to lottery. If this is allowed, people can easily move to the employer they wanted without going through the USCIS approved employer.
And I have been hearing that there are many employers ready to file H1B if you pay them cash.
tattoo Strength Tattoo Designs The
pthoko
08-04 04:27 PM
The thing is that re-entry using AP does not wipe out previous out-of-status issue as per the 245(k) memo
more...
pictures shark tattoo designs.
casinoroyale
01-26 10:25 AM
I would also like to suggest to display complete heading in the "Recent forum posts" section.
dresses tribal gun tattoo ideas 1
hobbyaddict
December 3rd, 2008, 04:22 PM
It's here! On time, and as described in ad. This weekend it will get it's first workout... Reading up on new features. I am going to set a few test "banks" (pre-sets) based on last years experience at that facility. Hoping that only minor tweaks are necessary once there.
Fun...
-Ed
Fun...
-Ed
more...
makeup flash tattoo designs
Fitz
07-17 10:50 AM
I'm in the same position as yourself - TN currently, H1 approved for Oct 1. Even if my visa # becomes current, I am waiting until Oct 1 to file 485, so that I'll be on H1 at that point and I don't have to risk being out of status for even 1 second (in the eyes of USCIS) btwn TN & HI taking effect. I am planning a trip home early August, so I only have to wait an additional 1.5 months for that peace of mind-open visa # window, pending...
Just my $.02 worth, but if I were in your shoes, I'd be concerned that USCIS will consider your 485 abandoned when you leave the US while on your TN. Even though you wouldn't have worked btwn status change, I think they consider your "TN status" on-and-off, as come and go from the US - so that once you leave the US, you wouldn't have any "status" left to adjust... H1's (as dual intent) have a provision that allow you to come and go from the US without having abandoned a 485 application... The many people in the past who have successfully completed 485's while on TN's, were able to renew their TN and submit 485 immediately, stay in the US until their EAD/AP arrived and then leave at will, re-entering on 485-pending status via their approved EAD.
Again, just my weekend warrior opinion! Best wishes with it, at any rate!
Fitz
Just my $.02 worth, but if I were in your shoes, I'd be concerned that USCIS will consider your 485 abandoned when you leave the US while on your TN. Even though you wouldn't have worked btwn status change, I think they consider your "TN status" on-and-off, as come and go from the US - so that once you leave the US, you wouldn't have any "status" left to adjust... H1's (as dual intent) have a provision that allow you to come and go from the US without having abandoned a 485 application... The many people in the past who have successfully completed 485's while on TN's, were able to renew their TN and submit 485 immediately, stay in the US until their EAD/AP arrived and then leave at will, re-entering on 485-pending status via their approved EAD.
Again, just my weekend warrior opinion! Best wishes with it, at any rate!
Fitz
girlfriend free animal tattoo designs
mrane1
09-06 01:50 PM
Same thing happened to me... My wife received her notice first... I didnt receive it for almost 2 weeks after her... called USCIS... IO told me a FP was not issued for me at all, and I have to wait 30 days to receive it :mad:... checked my mail box the same day it was there!:D
hairstyles Gun Tattoo Design on Sexy Girl

punjabi77
08-18 12:36 PM
Well if it is clearly mentioned in the offer letter that Employer will cover the GC cost, then isnt the employer supposed to pay for it irrespective of when the labor was filed. It was filed in 2006.
Btw, i am on AOS if that is what was meant from my legal status..
Thanks for all the responses to my thread so far..
Btw, i am on AOS if that is what was meant from my legal status..
Thanks for all the responses to my thread so far..
gcdreamer05
11-05 03:27 PM
After july fiasco, uscis and dol are very very cautious, in opening up the gates and calling everyone current. (They dont want another 1-2 million applications being sent).
It is defintely not going to happen in the near future.....
So even finding a pattern may not help as its not going to be current for all for EB3 atleast.
It is defintely not going to happen in the near future.....
So even finding a pattern may not help as its not going to be current for all for EB3 atleast.
gondalguru
06-20 12:09 AM
All I can say is for J1 physician is different then regular J1 visa. If you are J1 physician you have to serve 3 years in an underserved area on H1b visa and then and then you can get your GC. If you file NIW for physician you can apply for I-140 and I-485 but you will get GC after 5 yrs of service in an underserved area.


