zen.state
Mar 22, 07:47 PM
May it rest in peace. :(
BigAus
Mar 24, 05:14 AM
Thank you for taking steps to have this add removed. No complaints about Macrumors other than this is the most annoying internet ad I've ever seen.
JowFlowAble
Feb 14, 05:08 AM
i am jailbroken on my ipod touch 4gen and when i tryed, it never worked :( :mad: :mad: :confused:
Sun Baked
Sep 17, 03:14 PM
Dual channel memory -- requires pairs of DIMMs that meet the minimum spec.
Machine looks at both DIMMs as one big DIMM.
Machine looks at both DIMMs as one big DIMM.
more...
brn2ski00
Jun 24, 05:03 AM
iPhone headset, nano tubes, and iPod sock received today! Excellent seller.
Cheeers Kuebby!
Cheeers Kuebby!

lynkynpark86
Feb 11, 08:52 AM
Use Redsn0w instead. I've got the EXACT same device (iPod touch 2g 4.2.1 8gb), and it works flawlessly for me
more...
Mobius 1
May 4, 07:39 PM
MacBook 5.1
harpster
May 1, 03:22 PM
Regarding MAMP:
If I install in on a Mac which is on a LAN, can other computers on the same network access it or the sites it's hosting?
Can anyone confirm that people can't access it via the web as well? (Just want to be sure that I don't get it messed up or visible before I want it to go live.)
Thanks,
MAMP should be accessible to other computers on your LAN - just search on MAMP+LAN for details.
MAMP is really designed as a local development tool, then you copy your site developed on MAMP to a live web server (hosted site). At least that's how I use it. MAMP Pro has some additional features which might allow you to view sites in MAMP on a live server but I'm not sure about that as I never used or needed the Pro version.
If I install in on a Mac which is on a LAN, can other computers on the same network access it or the sites it's hosting?
Can anyone confirm that people can't access it via the web as well? (Just want to be sure that I don't get it messed up or visible before I want it to go live.)
Thanks,
MAMP should be accessible to other computers on your LAN - just search on MAMP+LAN for details.
MAMP is really designed as a local development tool, then you copy your site developed on MAMP to a live web server (hosted site). At least that's how I use it. MAMP Pro has some additional features which might allow you to view sites in MAMP on a live server but I'm not sure about that as I never used or needed the Pro version.
more...
JonoColesUK
Jan 24, 01:06 PM
Hy there
I'm actually looking for a wireless router as well
I only want one that enables wireless internet connection so that I dont have to fork out to move my phone line.
Any advice??
Cheers
Jono

ryan giggs hairstyles.
more...

Ryan Giggs, Manchester United

ryan-giggs-mancheste 1024x768
more...

ryan giggs : wallpaper

ryan-giggs 1280x1024 91772
more...

မွ 23 January 2011

Ryan Giggs in scandal -
more...

Ryan Giggs has agreed a

Tags: football , giggs , ryan

Ryan Giggs, Manchester
I'm actually looking for a wireless router as well
I only want one that enables wireless internet connection so that I dont have to fork out to move my phone line.
Any advice??
Cheers
Jono

Doozy
Nov 8, 11:01 AM
If you could spend time modding PHPBB to be more SEO, imagine how much better VB would be with that sime time spent optimizing it's SEO capabilities. It's ahead to begin with, the same amount (or less) of time will push it way out of PHPBB's reach.
You know I agree with you. The hardest part is convincing the client to pay for the license, but if I tell the client it will cost more optimizing phpbb for SEO than the cost of the license he may go for it.
His competition uses phpbb.
Would you rather post on a site that uses vBulletin or phpbb. I know I would prefer vBulletin but would the average user know a difference?
You know I agree with you. The hardest part is convincing the client to pay for the license, but if I tell the client it will cost more optimizing phpbb for SEO than the cost of the license he may go for it.
His competition uses phpbb.
Would you rather post on a site that uses vBulletin or phpbb. I know I would prefer vBulletin but would the average user know a difference?
more...
chrmjenkins
Mar 31, 01:46 PM
Of the names listed in the thread, Cooper's probably my pick for the best. Maddow doesn't even attempt to stay neutral. I was watching her coverage when Scott Walker won in Mass; she sounded like she'd just come from her best friend's funeral.
I'm not saying Maddow isn't biased. I'm saying she's not bad in that she usually uses facts and doesn't cite distorted clips to back her points.
I'm not saying Maddow isn't biased. I'm saying she's not bad in that she usually uses facts and doesn't cite distorted clips to back her points.
WhatAmI
Apr 29, 06:25 AM
Unless you'd go bankrupt from loosing out on a potential 75$ uplift on resale value I'd drop 03.10.01. If you still had 01.59 I would have of course reponded differently...
more...

john123
Nov 21, 12:10 AM
Well you can't really ban anyone forever...
The most you can do is block the IP(s) that person uses and/or deactivate that person's account.
No matter...we need to build back up an old school army!
The most you can do is block the IP(s) that person uses and/or deactivate that person's account.
No matter...we need to build back up an old school army!
CaptainCaveMann
Nov 28, 06:02 PM
I used the V400 for a while. We didnt get a long to well. It was fine, the battery life was fine for me. Nothing un reasonable. 3-4 days is what I got. I seemed rather slow n sluggish at times. It also scratches very easier. Then my backlight died on it. ( Just one day went out.) I went into Cingular and they gave me a new one on the spot.
I was done with the phone though, and bought a V600 at the same time. (sold the new V400 on ebay) It much more durable IMO opinion.
I've since bought a V3.
All in all its a good phone. Nothing special IMO. but solid.So you would recomend the v600 over the v400 as far as battery life and quality?
I was done with the phone though, and bought a V600 at the same time. (sold the new V400 on ebay) It much more durable IMO opinion.
I've since bought a V3.
All in all its a good phone. Nothing special IMO. but solid.So you would recomend the v600 over the v400 as far as battery life and quality?
more...
melman101
May 2, 12:56 PM
Hahaha. Good luck with that bro.
marshallbedsaul
Oct 17, 11:00 PM
thats freaking awesome man love the 2nd one the most.
more...
VirtualRain
Mar 18, 12:54 PM
Clearly ISO (a measure of film sensitivity), although conceptually similar, is a bit of a misnomer when it comes to digital. Wouldn't a more appropriate term be something like "Gain Factor"?
I would think this would be an easier concept to grasp for newcomers to DSLRs, especially when trying to understand the trade-off between gain and noise.
How can you tell I'm bored today... :)
I would think this would be an easier concept to grasp for newcomers to DSLRs, especially when trying to understand the trade-off between gain and noise.
How can you tell I'm bored today... :)
rockandrule
Dec 23, 10:30 PM
Makes sense to me.

hellrider
Jun 15, 11:21 AM
I haven't pre-ordered, but at this point do you think it will make any difference. I plan on heading to the Apple store at 6:00 am or so.
mbl42
Dec 10, 07:07 PM
I have a USB Zip one, how much are you willing to pay?
ap3604
May 6, 03:11 PM
Have any of you tried upgrading (for whatever reason, maybe coming from a 3GS) and been questioned about the unlimited plan? It's still some 14 months away for me but I was just curious what might transpire when I try upgrading and they see I got unlimited data even though I joined AT&T AFTER June.
I just got the unlimited data on 4/29 and was wondering the same thing.
Really though the bottom line is that the Att salesmen just don't care. All they care about is getting paid.
When I used the 2g and did the trick I ended up activating my phone through iTunes and it gave me a new 2-year contract even though I was contract free before the trick! I was thinking "oh ***** I am going to go into the store to get the contract removed and the guy is going to see that I just did the loophole and switch me back to a tiered plan" :(
Well, not only did the salesman not care at all... he even had to get his manager to take off the 2 year contract and the manager didn't even say anything!
I wouldn't be worried as long as you upgrade through a Att sales rep. They are not paid to care and police your account. If anything that would cost them money if they lost a sale by being a prick and taking away your unlimited data when you upgrade so they def won't do that ;)
I just got the unlimited data on 4/29 and was wondering the same thing.
Really though the bottom line is that the Att salesmen just don't care. All they care about is getting paid.
When I used the 2g and did the trick I ended up activating my phone through iTunes and it gave me a new 2-year contract even though I was contract free before the trick! I was thinking "oh ***** I am going to go into the store to get the contract removed and the guy is going to see that I just did the loophole and switch me back to a tiered plan" :(
Well, not only did the salesman not care at all... he even had to get his manager to take off the 2 year contract and the manager didn't even say anything!
I wouldn't be worried as long as you upgrade through a Att sales rep. They are not paid to care and police your account. If anything that would cost them money if they lost a sale by being a prick and taking away your unlimited data when you upgrade so they def won't do that ;)
drenline
Apr 16, 09:11 PM
Noooo! Say it ain't so!! Im still waiting on my iPad 2 jailbreak to try this out!
Smoothness
May 4, 11:50 PM
I have a booq Vyper xs3 sleeve for my 13" MBP. I'd recommend it to anybody. Great protection and not bulky at all.
may look into this, i got a regular sleeve. just for scratch protection.
may look into this, i got a regular sleeve. just for scratch protection.
takao
Mar 27, 10:35 AM
damn having a portable power-pc mac kinda throws me out since i would have to use 2 different PCs between university and holidays
otherwise i would gladly help
otherwise i would gladly help


