
GCSOON-Ihope
10-17 09:56 AM
Assuming I filed for I-485 before the retrogression mess.
Thanks!
A co-worker and I applied together at exactly the same time.
We got approvals for LC and I-140 within weeks of each other.
Now, our PD became current in September 2006, he got approved a few days ago and...I found out I am stuck in the name check shit!
FYI, his name is extremely common and mine is extremely rare (in my entire life, I have never met someone with the same name!), so go figure...:confused: :confused: :confused:
Thanks!
A co-worker and I applied together at exactly the same time.
We got approvals for LC and I-140 within weeks of each other.
Now, our PD became current in September 2006, he got approved a few days ago and...I found out I am stuck in the name check shit!
FYI, his name is extremely common and mine is extremely rare (in my entire life, I have never met someone with the same name!), so go figure...:confused: :confused: :confused:
wallpaper Naruto Shippuden 109 Sub
abhi2001
02-24 04:06 PM
Thanks again guys.
Well company A can file my GC but the issue is that the financial books of company A are not clear right now. Hence there are chances I-140 will be refused even if I file on EB1.
Company B is willing to take me but the issue is how do I join B. The options which I see are that B files my GC under EB2 or EB3 and I continue to work with company A till then. But then in EB2/EB3 the processing will take years till I get my EAD and join company B.
Well company A can file my GC but the issue is that the financial books of company A are not clear right now. Hence there are chances I-140 will be refused even if I file on EB1.
Company B is willing to take me but the issue is how do I join B. The options which I see are that B files my GC under EB2 or EB3 and I continue to work with company A till then. But then in EB2/EB3 the processing will take years till I get my EAD and join company B.
krishnam70
07-05 11:55 AM
What has happened has happened. Maybe USCIS and/or DOS did goof up. Or maybe they really did want to reduce the backlog and use up all the available visas, and with all the good faith they could muster, worked themselves into a frenzy and on morning of July 2nd, they realized their blunder.
All the talk of lawsuits and class action, IMHO, is just a gravy train by the lawyers and for the lawyers. We, the 485 filers will just extras in their lush production. What kind of remedy do we expect? The Visa Bulletin is ex cathedra guidance, but subject to revision, even if there is no precedent for such revision. There is no law that spells out the formulation of the monthly Visa Bulletins. It is merely an administrative guidance tool, no different from a train schedule, with all of its implicit caveats.
Anyhow, hard as it is, we have to hunt for the silver lining in this episode. I think if this story got enough traction as a shining example of shoddy treatment of people who respect and follow the law, and contribute positively, in every sense of the word, to the well being of the United States, we will have it in play. Intervention from the Executive and Legislative branch could then be elicited. Individually, all of us should lay out our cases, respectfully and in good detail, to the Senators and Congressmen of our areas, to let them gauge the enormity of the problem at hand. This would be dream issue for the Senators and Congress people to attend to if it gains the critical mass. Doing whatever is required to right this wrong has no downside for any of them. They can even credit themselves for somehow rescuing a remedy out of the CIR fiasco. They can be the heroes here.
The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal have already run the story. We need to build up on this. Even the Lou Dobbs and law-and-order types in the public arena can be roped in on this one. After all, we are trying to immigrate the right way, by fastidiously following the law, and dropping significant chunks of dollars all around while doing so.
If our efforts lead to recapturing of unused prior-year visa numbers, a relaxation in per-country limits, a delay on the filing-fee increases, and perhaps some movement on the SKIL Bill, we will have a net gain.
That guy will do more harm than help us. My opinion thought. He speaks from his point of view only..
All the talk of lawsuits and class action, IMHO, is just a gravy train by the lawyers and for the lawyers. We, the 485 filers will just extras in their lush production. What kind of remedy do we expect? The Visa Bulletin is ex cathedra guidance, but subject to revision, even if there is no precedent for such revision. There is no law that spells out the formulation of the monthly Visa Bulletins. It is merely an administrative guidance tool, no different from a train schedule, with all of its implicit caveats.
Anyhow, hard as it is, we have to hunt for the silver lining in this episode. I think if this story got enough traction as a shining example of shoddy treatment of people who respect and follow the law, and contribute positively, in every sense of the word, to the well being of the United States, we will have it in play. Intervention from the Executive and Legislative branch could then be elicited. Individually, all of us should lay out our cases, respectfully and in good detail, to the Senators and Congressmen of our areas, to let them gauge the enormity of the problem at hand. This would be dream issue for the Senators and Congress people to attend to if it gains the critical mass. Doing whatever is required to right this wrong has no downside for any of them. They can even credit themselves for somehow rescuing a remedy out of the CIR fiasco. They can be the heroes here.
The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal have already run the story. We need to build up on this. Even the Lou Dobbs and law-and-order types in the public arena can be roped in on this one. After all, we are trying to immigrate the right way, by fastidiously following the law, and dropping significant chunks of dollars all around while doing so.
If our efforts lead to recapturing of unused prior-year visa numbers, a relaxation in per-country limits, a delay on the filing-fee increases, and perhaps some movement on the SKIL Bill, we will have a net gain.
That guy will do more harm than help us. My opinion thought. He speaks from his point of view only..
2011 package file adds a young Sep , bleach manga, air Yukimaru
mrshah
11-07 10:16 PM
our notice date on receipt is Sep 12, 2007....but no FP notice yet!
How long does it take to get FP notice? one of our fren got receipt later than us but already got FP notice ....
How long does it take to get FP notice? one of our fren got receipt later than us but already got FP notice ....
more...
h1techSlave
10-04 12:42 PM
I am having some trouble understanding it. In 2010, they have only allocated 2400 visas to China EB3? That is a wastage of 3300-2400 = 900 visas ??
Here is a file for Chinese EB3 visa usage and WW EB3 visa usage from the same source. Again, same disclosure as my previous post :-). Thanks.
Here is a file for Chinese EB3 visa usage and WW EB3 visa usage from the same source. Again, same disclosure as my previous post :-). Thanks.
RandyK
02-16 10:57 AM
How is the FBI check different for H1 Vs I-485/CP ? Don't they look for criminal history at both times ?
more...
marinab
05-24 09:50 AM
Hi,Kirupa,thanks for replying.I figured it out:page itself was loading into the Frame,all I had to do set Frame width to auto.
Thanks anyway.
Thanks anyway.
2010 with Yukimaru Katsura
boston_gc
06-05 08:33 PM
I am in the similar situation. I think we should be fine not renewing it as long as we don't use it.
Does anyone else has comments on this?
Does anyone else has comments on this?
more...
voldemar
02-27 05:11 PM
6) The simple logic is, eb1 has higher qualifications than eb2, and eb2 has more qualifications compared to eb3. If you believe they treat everyone the same, then be happy and stick with your belief.That's true. Also EB3 cases are the easiest, EB2 a little more complex and EB1 the most complex. USCIS officers tend to do easiest job more often ;)
hair Yukimaru Or movie resources,all chapteryukimaru moe manga online sat Ss
CADude
09-28 11:46 AM
:D:D
After a lots of effort I got chance to meet the great man J.B. Wow he was very nice. I told hime everything and showed the FedEx print out which he signed for the 485 delivery.
He appologised several times and went inside to the mail room after 40 minutes he came with a +'ve result with another appologies for his mistake. He told that the some of the packages are piled under the desk (hiding for the eyes) and he coudn't move the packages to clearks room. He moved a bunch of fedEx package to the clearks room, and took mine seperate from the bunch and put a note to the cleark saying his mistakes.
I thanked him and went to hotel room, after couple of hours I got call from MR.J.B and gave the receipt # for my whole family. I thanked him for the courtosy and afternnon I again I went to meet J.B and thanked again and tiped around $ 100, suddenly he started yelling at me...oh man..this was my fault, and u tiping for Nonsence....I got panicked and start sweating....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Then I got up from my bed, I don't know what happend after that, could anyone please help me to findout what happend?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh I had a nice dream, Is'nt?....:)
Folks I was frustrated and no one is to cheer up me, So I made this and no bad intensions, Sorry if I hurt anyone.
After a lots of effort I got chance to meet the great man J.B. Wow he was very nice. I told hime everything and showed the FedEx print out which he signed for the 485 delivery.
He appologised several times and went inside to the mail room after 40 minutes he came with a +'ve result with another appologies for his mistake. He told that the some of the packages are piled under the desk (hiding for the eyes) and he coudn't move the packages to clearks room. He moved a bunch of fedEx package to the clearks room, and took mine seperate from the bunch and put a note to the cleark saying his mistakes.
I thanked him and went to hotel room, after couple of hours I got call from MR.J.B and gave the receipt # for my whole family. I thanked him for the courtosy and afternnon I again I went to meet J.B and thanked again and tiped around $ 100, suddenly he started yelling at me...oh man..this was my fault, and u tiping for Nonsence....I got panicked and start sweating....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Then I got up from my bed, I don't know what happend after that, could anyone please help me to findout what happend?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh I had a nice dream, Is'nt?....:)
Folks I was frustrated and no one is to cheer up me, So I made this and no bad intensions, Sorry if I hurt anyone.
more...
hellomms
02-12 11:34 AM
Should have asked this question a year ago. Sorry, not rubbing it in but if you had applied last year you probably would have had your PErm approved and possibly 140.
Anyhow, I think you should apply for it anyway, see how far you can go. Agree with forgerater's response. you have about 1.5 years. Assuming that everything goes fine, you could have your labor in a few months (approx 6) and then 140 in another six months. And if I understand the system, you can extend your H1 once you get to I-485
Anyhow, I think you should apply for it anyway, see how far you can go. Agree with forgerater's response. you have about 1.5 years. Assuming that everything goes fine, you could have your labor in a few months (approx 6) and then 140 in another six months. And if I understand the system, you can extend your H1 once you get to I-485
hot Guren - Narutopedia, the
maddipati1
07-31 06:19 PM
why does it have to be only one option. submit both or even more of other types
more...
house Naruto Shippuden Yukimaru.
averagedesi
09-23 09:30 PM
Here is a link of ppl in similar situations, its from a different forum
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?p=1782958
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?p=1782958
tattoo Series this person has worked on facebook to art community http Yukimaru
boston_gc
06-05 08:33 PM
I am in the similar situation. I think we should be fine not renewing it as long as we don't use it.
Does anyone else has comments on this?
Does anyone else has comments on this?
more...
pictures Naruto Shippuden 131 amp; 144:
suny_saini
07-22 11:41 PM
plzzz i need more satisfication and help and suggestions........
dresses naruto shippuden ultimate
chanduv23
10-30 11:48 AM
Come on washingtonians , wake up
Some pics and videos from NJ meet are available at
http://immigrationvoice.blogspot.com
http://www2.snapfish.com/share/p=967...=SYE/otsi=SALB
Look at the crowd and get inspired
Come on folks, everyone to the meet
Some pics and videos from NJ meet are available at
http://immigrationvoice.blogspot.com
http://www2.snapfish.com/share/p=967...=SYE/otsi=SALB
Look at the crowd and get inspired
Come on folks, everyone to the meet
more...
makeup Statistics
ak27
05-22 12:43 PM
You will need to pay for every renewal.. I have paid twice so far... Good for USCIS to make money...
Do we need to pay $340 for the second renewal of EAD and AP?
USCIS page says, no fee only if you have filed 485 after July 30, 2007.
Do we need to pay $340 for the second renewal of EAD and AP?
USCIS page says, no fee only if you have filed 485 after July 30, 2007.
girlfriend [Naruto AMV ] Guren - 紅蓮-
starscream
04-21 05:42 PM
Hi All,
Anybody got any H1B extensions approved in the last 2 months - Please reply to this thread.
Been hearing things that H1B extensions are getting RFEd and even denied. Don't want to depend on rumors.
Thanks
Anybody got any H1B extensions approved in the last 2 months - Please reply to this thread.
Been hearing things that H1B extensions are getting RFEd and even denied. Don't want to depend on rumors.
Thanks
hairstyles from quot;Naruto,quot; Yukimaru
praveenuppaluri
02-22 01:56 PM
voicerj and gnutin
thanks for the options.. just surprized that we must go through these procedures (like Quillpad, installing native font etc) to fill a form that is designed for people outside of USA, most with a non-english native language.
whats wrong with an option of 'blank' field and use the good ol' pen :p
thanks for your inputs. really appreciate it.
thanks for the options.. just surprized that we must go through these procedures (like Quillpad, installing native font etc) to fill a form that is designed for people outside of USA, most with a non-english native language.
whats wrong with an option of 'blank' field and use the good ol' pen :p
thanks for your inputs. really appreciate it.
needhelp!
03-12 11:06 AM
Surely we know each other then!! :)
I personally know Sandeep from his BE/Work days.
Good job.. Yeah!
I personally know Sandeep from his BE/Work days.
Good job.. Yeah!
shana04
02-06 09:50 AM
I just wanted to bump this and get people's opinion on what paper work and other things we should be aware of by not changing the employers who sponsered our green card, but have applied for 485, have I-140 approved (180 days passed since I-140 approval and I-485 receipt dates) and received EAD/AP.
I guess lot of people are in this category. So far, the only advise I have seen is: Extend H1 instead of using EAD.
You have understand the pros and cons for H1 vs EAD
H1:
1. Expensive
2. If for some reason there is an RFE or for that matter any thing, you can always fall back on h1 and then fight for your case
3. if employer revokes I 140 in your case (it would not affect) but you know uscsis. so be careful and H1 helps
EAD:
1. Flexibility
2. more options
3. you can be out of status
4. no employer problems
5. if you have gap, when you extend. then you will be out of job
6. you cannot fall back on H1
so you need to decide.
good luck
I guess lot of people are in this category. So far, the only advise I have seen is: Extend H1 instead of using EAD.
You have understand the pros and cons for H1 vs EAD
H1:
1. Expensive
2. If for some reason there is an RFE or for that matter any thing, you can always fall back on h1 and then fight for your case
3. if employer revokes I 140 in your case (it would not affect) but you know uscsis. so be careful and H1 helps
EAD:
1. Flexibility
2. more options
3. you can be out of status
4. no employer problems
5. if you have gap, when you extend. then you will be out of job
6. you cannot fall back on H1
so you need to decide.
good luck


