mn2007
08-27 04:01 PM
I am a July 2nd filer with a priority date of July29,2004 (EB2-I). I did not receive biometric appointment so far. I had a infopass appointment today, and the immigration officer checked the system and generated the FP appointment and I went straight to ASC after Infopass and got my FP done. Officer also confirmed that my name check is cleared last month but had no idea why my file is not assigned to an Immigration officer. She said there are no apparent issues that she can see in the system with my application and she opened a SR for them to look in to my file.
MN
MN
wallpaper Wii version of Black Ops
richana
01-23 09:20 PM
Thanks for the reply! That was very helpful .
Do I still have to be employed by my original sponsor when i get the appt after 6 months?
If I return to the US in a few months do I still have to option of filing 485 even though I've already applied for CP in India?
Yes to Q1. Yes to Q2, but you will have to discontinue the CP option. I would suggest going the CP way in your case. AOS is unpredictable with CP you will have a definite date. Best option get H1 in India return and apply for AOS, if not apply for CP and return with H1 go back in 6 months get GC if all else fails wait in India for 6 months and come back with GC.
Do I still have to be employed by my original sponsor when i get the appt after 6 months?
If I return to the US in a few months do I still have to option of filing 485 even though I've already applied for CP in India?
Yes to Q1. Yes to Q2, but you will have to discontinue the CP option. I would suggest going the CP way in your case. AOS is unpredictable with CP you will have a definite date. Best option get H1 in India return and apply for AOS, if not apply for CP and return with H1 go back in 6 months get GC if all else fails wait in India for 6 months and come back with GC.
bach007
08-21 10:10 PM
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC
That's for NSC.
Although they have put Aug 16 as the date, I can swear it was NOT there on Aug 16th. Didn't they publish it just yesterday? Thats such a nice cheating!
That's for NSC.
Although they have put Aug 16 as the date, I can swear it was NOT there on Aug 16th. Didn't they publish it just yesterday? Thats such a nice cheating!
2011 Wii Call of Duty: Black Ops
grupak
03-25 11:34 AM
Income must be passive type meaning it should not exceed the income which iam getting on my present H1job or anything else which iam missing.
Not sure the precise definition of passive exists. I would take it to be not involved in any business decisions or day-to-day running of the business. Just putting in the money and letting the CEO and the rest make all the decisions as in buying stock is passive. I may be wrong.
Not sure the precise definition of passive exists. I would take it to be not involved in any business decisions or day-to-day running of the business. Just putting in the money and letting the CEO and the rest make all the decisions as in buying stock is passive. I may be wrong.
more...
Jerrome
10-18 05:56 PM
I have got EAD and AP.I think i would not have got them if the 140 is not filled.
I also know the date on which he filled. but employer is not sharing the receipt because there is no mandate for him to do so.
I wanted to know is there a way out.
I also know the date on which he filled. but employer is not sharing the receipt because there is no mandate for him to do so.
I wanted to know is there a way out.
liberty
01-13 05:55 PM
I have not got any update from expert. Could you please take a look?
more...
a_yaja
01-02 09:35 AM
Hi,
My first passport was issued on mar 31 1998..with expiration date of 30 mar 2008. I lost this passport and one more (obtained thru tatkal in india) and the latest passport (also issued thru tatkal in india) has issue date of 1 nov 2003 with expiration date of 30 mar 2008 (same expiration date as the original passport).
My question is should i be applying for passport renewal or a new one at Indian consulate SFO (i stay in that jurisdiction)
If renewal, will they just endorse the new expiry date as 30 mar 2018 (i.e will i get back the same passport)?
Pls clarify this?
Regards
New Passport or Renewal depends on your current passport. If there is an "(F)" after the expiry date of your passport, then you will have to apply for a new one. Otherwise you can renew the existing one. Even if you get a new one, the consulate will return the old one - and you can carry both passports if your old one has a valid visa. I am not sure if renewal will result in a new passport copy or if they will just change the date in the existing passport. After coming to the US, I could only apply for a new one as I could not renew my old one (old one was applied for when I was below 18 yrs old). At that time, I carried both my old passport with F1 stamp and new passport untill I got H1 stamped in my new passport. The new passport I got back in 1997 was valid for 20 years (expires in 2017).
My first passport was issued on mar 31 1998..with expiration date of 30 mar 2008. I lost this passport and one more (obtained thru tatkal in india) and the latest passport (also issued thru tatkal in india) has issue date of 1 nov 2003 with expiration date of 30 mar 2008 (same expiration date as the original passport).
My question is should i be applying for passport renewal or a new one at Indian consulate SFO (i stay in that jurisdiction)
If renewal, will they just endorse the new expiry date as 30 mar 2018 (i.e will i get back the same passport)?
Pls clarify this?
Regards
New Passport or Renewal depends on your current passport. If there is an "(F)" after the expiry date of your passport, then you will have to apply for a new one. Otherwise you can renew the existing one. Even if you get a new one, the consulate will return the old one - and you can carry both passports if your old one has a valid visa. I am not sure if renewal will result in a new passport copy or if they will just change the date in the existing passport. After coming to the US, I could only apply for a new one as I could not renew my old one (old one was applied for when I was below 18 yrs old). At that time, I carried both my old passport with F1 stamp and new passport untill I got H1 stamped in my new passport. The new passport I got back in 1997 was valid for 20 years (expires in 2017).
2010 Ps3, DSi, Xbox 360, Wii and Ds
VickIowa
12-28 11:07 AM
You are actually expected to provide the latest I94, I believe that your employer may have filed an I9 based on your latest I94, just find the I94 # and the local customs and immigration at the airport should be able to issue you a new one. If you have a copy or the number of this one it would help.
Does the I-9 need to be refreshed each year?
I have a copy of my Jan 2009 I-94 which is not the most recent one - I believe that was the one that was sent to my employer's lawyers. In Jan 2010, I did get an original I-94 (the one I lost) but did not use it to apply for I-9 (atleast to the best of my knowledge).
Thanks for being so responsive and helping me out. The other thing is the time constraint that I have to take off on Dec 29th (tomorrow). What also worries me is that if I approach the Immigration/customs folks at the nearby airport, won't they basically ask me to fill an I-102 and wait for 3-6 months before I can travel? I don't want to do that since I need to travel now due to family issues.
Does the I-9 need to be refreshed each year?
I have a copy of my Jan 2009 I-94 which is not the most recent one - I believe that was the one that was sent to my employer's lawyers. In Jan 2010, I did get an original I-94 (the one I lost) but did not use it to apply for I-9 (atleast to the best of my knowledge).
Thanks for being so responsive and helping me out. The other thing is the time constraint that I have to take off on Dec 29th (tomorrow). What also worries me is that if I approach the Immigration/customs folks at the nearby airport, won't they basically ask me to fill an I-102 and wait for 3-6 months before I can travel? I don't want to do that since I need to travel now due to family issues.
more...
sparky_jones
06-06 04:42 PM
hopefully if we pay the $340 for EAD and $305 for AP for each person, we do not have to pay for it again until we get a decision on our GC.We just have to keep renewing these two without paying again..Please correct me if i am wrong.So its like pay one last time..hopefully.
I believe unless you filed I-485 under the revised fee structure last year, you need to pay for EAD and AP renewal every time you have to renew.
I believe unless you filed I-485 under the revised fee structure last year, you need to pay for EAD and AP renewal every time you have to renew.
hair of Duty: Black Ops” Wii
nashim
05-30 03:30 PM
Don�t worry, they will send you receipt notice within few days. I efiled on 05/19/08, receipt was generated on same day from TSC and I received on 05/23/08.
more...
Pagal
01-28 09:35 AM
Hello,
Congratulations! Hope you continue to support IV in the future as well ... through time and/or money... :)
Congratulations! Hope you continue to support IV in the future as well ... through time and/or money... :)
hot Black.Ops.Update.1.Read.

saeedi
08-23 10:33 PM
Question:
I belong to Rest of world my category is EB-3 my ETA filed on 02 Jan 2002 and approved on feb 2004 my I-140 approved on april 2004.now my priority date has reached now I would like to ask How long will it take to for further procedure at the embassy and to sheduled my interview get my visa i m not living in USA can u tel me about my issue. I will really appraciate.
Thank you.
I belong to Rest of world my category is EB-3 my ETA filed on 02 Jan 2002 and approved on feb 2004 my I-140 approved on april 2004.now my priority date has reached now I would like to ask How long will it take to for further procedure at the embassy and to sheduled my interview get my visa i m not living in USA can u tel me about my issue. I will really appraciate.
Thank you.
more...
house Call of Duty Black Ops Wii Art
gg_ny
09-24 08:54 PM
I know this is not the original question asked, but I have heard that bad driving record surely does affect your green card processing!
Any criminal activity that pertains to driving would show up but the screening excludes traffic violations (parking, speeding, lane rule breaking, and other moving violations). In some states repeated rule breaking leads to criminal record, may be you have heard in that context. DUI, hit and run, not stopping for accidents, damage to public or private property and not reporting it etc. are also bad driving practices (if one survive any of them ;-)) and might lead to
criminal records and get flagged.
Any criminal activity that pertains to driving would show up but the screening excludes traffic violations (parking, speeding, lane rule breaking, and other moving violations). In some states repeated rule breaking leads to criminal record, may be you have heard in that context. DUI, hit and run, not stopping for accidents, damage to public or private property and not reporting it etc. are also bad driving practices (if one survive any of them ;-)) and might lead to
criminal records and get flagged.
tattoo Black ops headset
gparr
January 20th, 2004, 10:52 PM
Interesting. This is my first autofocus camera. Maybe I'm trusting autofocus too much? I'll try again with a smaller aperture and maybe do a manual focus. Maybe it's just a learning curve, but I have this camera with all of this automation and it seems that, more often than not, I'm shooting in manual mode and now considering using manual focus. With my AE-1 and A-1 bodies I rarely used the automated modes. I was hoping the 300D would be better, but it seems that when I use an automated mode I'm not happy with the settings it chooses. Do you folks with the professional cameras use the automated settings very often? How about autofocus?Or do I just need to get better at understanding the automated capabilities and use them properly.
Thanks for the image feedback.
Gary
Thanks for the image feedback.
Gary
more...
pictures For Wii owners there is the
ArunAntonio
06-19 12:44 PM
Well, when you applied in the past the whole world was not current.. just imagine the number of people who will be applying for EAD's not that any one with an approved labor can get one ... do you think the USCIC is equipped to respond timely to every one?
There sure will delays and we need to plan for that.
I dont know exactly what is the issue here, but I have filed for EAD extentions 3 times in last three years and it was a very straight forward and easy process. We filed the extentions about 2 months before the expiration and got EADs and APs done in about a month.
There sure will delays and we need to plan for that.
I dont know exactly what is the issue here, but I have filed for EAD extentions 3 times in last three years and it was a very straight forward and easy process. We filed the extentions about 2 months before the expiration and got EADs and APs done in about a month.
dresses Call of Duty Black OPS: Wii
bestin
06-19 01:46 PM
I think I know what might have happened here. Check your I-140 petition. Check if on part 2, box "d" was checked. If yes then the officer went looking for an advanced degree (post baccalaureate) and could not find any documents and issued an RFE. It is usually customary for EB-2 to have Masters or show the job requires equivalent education / experience combo otherwise you will have to downgrade 140 to EB-3 (by checking the "e" box and amending I-140 by working with the officer, consult with your lawyer)
Hi add78,Yes,d was checked.I thought thats what needs to be checked for EB2.I do have a bachelors degree+ 5 years experience.
Hi add78,Yes,d was checked.I thought thats what needs to be checked for EB2.I do have a bachelors degree+ 5 years experience.
more...
makeup Mad Catz#39; Black Ops headset
voicerj
02-22 10:46 AM
Try Quillpad. its good you can type in english and translates in hindi then you can copy and paste it in the form.
girlfriend Wii Headset im Black Ops
H1Girl
08-31 12:23 PM
Hi H1Girl,
Please go back and read my post again. I didn't use the word attorney at all. Please make sure your point is clear before raising a finger on someone. All i am educating him is to file through his employer. In fact i don't personally like attorneys. When i filed my 485 on July 2, i filled the entire application by doing my own research and all my attorney did was signing it. Just to sign it also she said she was busy and she didn't file my EAD/AP.
Sorry kriskris...I misunderstood. I take my words back. Yes, we need Employer help for signing the forms etc since only Employer can file new H1 or H1 extension. Avoid Attroney help just for signing G-28 form. Instead contribute some of that savings to IV if you like.
Please go back and read my post again. I didn't use the word attorney at all. Please make sure your point is clear before raising a finger on someone. All i am educating him is to file through his employer. In fact i don't personally like attorneys. When i filed my 485 on July 2, i filled the entire application by doing my own research and all my attorney did was signing it. Just to sign it also she said she was busy and she didn't file my EAD/AP.
Sorry kriskris...I misunderstood. I take my words back. Yes, we need Employer help for signing the forms etc since only Employer can file new H1 or H1 extension. Avoid Attroney help just for signing G-28 form. Instead contribute some of that savings to IV if you like.
hairstyles Black ops Headset for the wii.
gc_lover
07-24 12:17 PM
Can I file concurrently I-140 and I-485 if the labor is approved but haven't received the hard copy? What do I need to attach to these applications to substitute for the hard copy?
If you have a screenshot of approval, you can use that to file concurrently!
I am in exact same situation, except I have already filed on July 2nd. I am not very sure about this whole thing, but some lawyers are saying this only applies to people filing from July 17 to Aug 17th, I dont know. I will keep my fingers crossed and see what will happen to my application.
If you have a screenshot of approval, you can use that to file concurrently!
I am in exact same situation, except I have already filed on July 2nd. I am not very sure about this whole thing, but some lawyers are saying this only applies to people filing from July 17 to Aug 17th, I dont know. I will keep my fingers crossed and see what will happen to my application.
sarasuva
01-30 08:44 AM
I had same experience with H1B 8 months back.I had to leave the country due to H1B Xtension denial and MTR denial.As my I140 got approved the day i landed, my employer got 3 years H1B approved and i came in with that again. Now again I140 getting "Intent to revoke". Track record of employer with USCIS is not good. That is why I am worried and looking for other options on worst case. Can you let me know about the 3 questions I asked above in my original question.
Due to repeated issues I am asking the about other options and questions.
Due to repeated issues I am asking the about other options and questions.
naveenpratapsingh
08-17 05:57 PM
Hi Prem,
Thank you very much for the insight of my issue. Just want to inform you that my employer(who intitiated the transfer now) are the employer and the client for me. Hopefully I might not get any RFE and as you said if I get the reciept number after 14 or 15 calendar days and update the result of petition in a week or so, that would be great.
Once again thank you very much for your reply. I will keep posted about my status.
-Matt
Did you get the approval or receipt?
Thank you very much for the insight of my issue. Just want to inform you that my employer(who intitiated the transfer now) are the employer and the client for me. Hopefully I might not get any RFE and as you said if I get the reciept number after 14 or 15 calendar days and update the result of petition in a week or so, that would be great.
Once again thank you very much for your reply. I will keep posted about my status.
-Matt
Did you get the approval or receipt?


