.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Online CPM Advertising | Advertising blog

Map Of Great Lakes Region

images Maps US Great Lakes Region Map Of Great Lakes Region. in the Great Lakes Region,
  • in the Great Lakes Region,



  • satish_hello
    08-21 10:45 AM
    Hi All,

    Can we follow up case details only with WAC Receipt from both TSC and NSC.

    Any one approved with WAC receipt with PD'2005 and PD'2006 from NSC or TSC.

    Thanks





    wallpaper in the Great Lakes Region, Map Of Great Lakes Region. Map of Great Lakes
  • Map of Great Lakes



  • panky72
    06-20 03:01 PM
    Now I have a question?

    My H1 is valid till May 2010 but not stamped. I have AP with me. If I go to India and come back on AP, I will still be on H1 and can even extend beyond 2010. If this is valid, then I think I do not have to get my visa stamped. That will be cool.

    I am also planning to do that. I think we can do that but I will clarify with my attorney next week.





    Map Of Great Lakes Region. Map 1. The Great Lakes Region
  • Map 1. The Great Lakes Region



  • masti_Gai
    01-05 12:43 PM
    Threads: 2,478, Posts: 38,790, Members: 8,057, Active Members: 3,571





    2011 Map of Great Lakes Map Of Great Lakes Region. Great Lakes | Southern
  • Great Lakes | Southern



  • harryom
    03-24 03:47 PM
    I just got me H1B approval Notice and copy of I-129 petition. There is nothing wrong with approval but I notice few things and have few concerns/questions to the group if some one had similar experience in the past:
    1. Passport number was not correctly typed in form I-129 (however copies passport were sent along with the forms by immigration dept)
    2. My Alien number does not show up in 797A approval notice as I have pending 485.
    3. The I-94# on passport card does not match with the one on new approval notice.

    Now My questions is :

    Do I need to get this passport#(1) typo fixed now or its ok?

    Is it ok not have A# updated in H1B Approval Notice? My wife's H4 have her A#.
    Do I need to get my I-94# matched with the one I had in my previous notice and A/D card stapled in passport?

    All this happened due to mistakes commited by our Immigration/attorney.Now she is not ready to listen and asks me to call customer service as she thinks its not her problem.

    Any suggestions/experience are apreciated.

    Thanks

    PD Sept 2004
    I-485 pending
    I-140 pending
    EAD pending
    AP approved



    more...


    Map Of Great Lakes Region. Conceptual Map, Green Power
  • Conceptual Map, Green Power



  • neelu
    01-05 01:22 PM
    Threads: 2,478, Posts: 38,790, Members: 8,057, Active Members: 3,571


    There seems to be a discrepency between the number on the statistics page (the above was picked from there), and the Memberlist page.

    I guess, Logiclife was pointing to the 8000 mark on the Memberlist page (which as of this post is 8046), which was reached today.

    Can anyone explain the discrepency?





    Map Of Great Lakes Region. Map of the Western Great Lakes
  • Map of the Western Great Lakes



  • kevinkris
    08-16 02:32 PM
    I think its ok. I am in the same boat. But the applicaiton will be transfered to TSC.
    Not sure how long it will take.


    If it has to be transferred Texas why my employer did this * intentionally * to Nebraska :mad:

    huh.. hopefully it will not delay my receipt date. I am planning to travel abroad and waiting for the 485 receipt notice..

    Thanks for your answers. Really appreciated



    more...


    Map Of Great Lakes Region. Great Lakes region.1. Map
  • Great Lakes region.1. Map



  • authrd
    07-26 02:13 PM
    assuming you don't have all your I-94s and I797s,

    having W-2s/paystubs for all the years is enough to prove that you have always been in status?





    2010 Map 1. The Great Lakes Region Map Of Great Lakes Region. Maps US Great Lakes Region
  • Maps US Great Lakes Region



  • yogirajd
    11-10 02:00 AM
    Have you done a fulltime MBA from India?
    Yes



    more...


    Map Of Great Lakes Region. Great Lakes Region.
  • Great Lakes Region.



  • garybanz
    10-15 04:02 PM
    Go for PP, mine got approved through PP in 1 week.





    hair Great Lakes | Southern Map Of Great Lakes Region. belt/great lakes region.
  • belt/great lakes region.



  • h1denied
    03-16 08:17 AM
    I was working with Employer-A till 30/Nov/08 and then filed H1 transfer with employer-B. I started working with Employer B on Dec/08/08 as we received the receipt.

    My H1B visa transfer with Employer-B was denied on Mar/02/2009 as the contract between Employer-B and Client was not signed by Client.

    My current H1B transfer is denied and previous H1B and I-94 is expired.
    Current H1B transfer:
    Start date: Nov-21-08,
    RFE received: Dec-30-08,
    RFE responded: Feb-06-09
    RFE expiry date: Feb-10-09
    Received Denial: Mar-02-09.
    Previous H1B with Employer-A expired: Jan-31-09.
    I-94 expired: Feb-10-2009.

    What are my options? I believe that I am out of status since Mar/02/09 (Denial date). Is there any way that I can stay on H1 status in US? I think H1 transfer is not possible as my current H1 is denied and previous H1 is expired. Can anyone confirm?

    If any new employer sponsors H1 for me with premium processing (I think I dont need to go through 2009 lottery system as I have already got H1 in 2006 cap), Is it legal for an employer to sponsor new H1B when beneficiary is out of status in US? Should I leave US and then my new employer can file fresh H1 using same 2006 cap so I dont need to go trhough 2009 lottery. Which is the good option? Should I stay in US or India while filing new H1? Within how much time should I leave the country? Is it ok to overstay for 15-20 days after denial?

    Please guide me asap. Thanking you in advance!



    more...


    Map Of Great Lakes Region. Basalt Map
  • Basalt Map



  • rgpr
    03-28 06:19 PM
    Dear All,

    I currently hold an F1 visa and am enrolled in a PhD program. I want to discontinue PhD and work on an H1B visa. I have an MS degree from a US University and had used up the OPT period in the past.

    My questions are as follows:


    Is it legal to quit the PhD program and file for H1B if someone is willing to hire me?


    Given this is the Month of March/April if I get a job now how may I be able to work for an employer?


    How do I maintain status until October 1st? I have been in the PhD program for just one year. Is it possible to file for a pre-completion OPT for the PhD program and start working for an employer to get H1B and eventually quit PhD?


    If the change of status from F1 -H1B is approved will visa stamping in India be an issue? (I got my current F1 visa only after clearance for a 221g case).


    Thank you very much for your help.





    hot Conceptual Map, Green Power Map Of Great Lakes Region. Map of Great Lakes region
  • Map of Great Lakes region



  • sathishkrish
    07-23 08:54 PM
    I am working for company A under H1-B visa and my PERM was approved early this year and my I-140 (EB2) is pending. I summitted I-485 last week since the PD is current again. Almost the same time, I moved to another department in the same company because of company reconstruction. The job seems to be having different requirements(>50% difference). I have a couple of questions:
    1. Within how long I need to inform my company lawyer and then USCIS that my job changed within the same company?
    2. What are the concequences if I do not inform my company laywer about my job change? Will USCIS know this in the future and deny my I-140 and I-485?
    3. Will my pending I-140 get denied since my job requirement changed (if my company lawyer inform USICS)?
    4. What are the possible outcomes for my I-485 under this job change situation?
    5. Is that possible that I just stay there as nothing happened and wait for USCIS response to my I-140 and I-485?
    6. What can be done in order to avoid a new PERM and new I-140? I really don't want to start all over again since who knows what the PD will be after Oct. this year...

    If your job description has changed progressively, then it should be OK. What I mean is - If you are a developer and later became a senior developer then its acceptable I presume.

    I dont know what else to say as far your situation is concerned - Good Luck!



    more...


    house Great Lakes study region, Map Of Great Lakes Region. A map showing the Lake Erie
  • A map showing the Lake Erie



  • nhfirefighter13
    May 31st, 2004, 05:27 PM
    AFLACK!Nice photos! I like ducks...they taste good. :p





    tattoo Map of the Western Great Lakes Map Of Great Lakes Region. Map of the Great Lakes region
  • Map of the Great Lakes region



  • needhelp!
    11-21 02:10 PM
    But I have a lot to be thankful for. Thanks to IV, he has his EAD and can have one less thing to worry about in his new job search.



    more...


    pictures Great Lakes region.1. Map Map Of Great Lakes Region. Eastern Great Lakes Region
  • Eastern Great Lakes Region



  • JoeSixpack
    09-04 07:45 PM
    It seems I spoke too soon about having that bold problem tucked away. It does work like I mentioned. However if upon opening the window i first click the bold button then click in the textbox, the bold button will return to its unClicked state. It is only if i first click the bold button and begin typing without clicking in the textbox before typing that it retains its isChecked state and the text is bold.

    (This is how it is working after adding the MainRichTextBox.Focus to the cs file.)





    dresses Map of Great Lakes region Map Of Great Lakes Region. Lake Superior bathymetric map]
  • Lake Superior bathymetric map]



  • auburn2009
    02-27 07:02 PM
    Hi Guys,

    I would like to know if we are eligible to claim our withheld medicare and soc.sec taxes for the year 2008. I was working initially while on F1visa and changed to H1B halfway through the year 2008.

    Will appreciate if u could help.



    Thank you in advance.



    more...


    makeup Great Lakes Region. Map Of Great Lakes Region. Great Lakes study region,
  • Great Lakes study region,



  • bbct
    03-14 05:15 PM
    Which service center did you file your I-485 and how come your I-485 was denied by a local USCIS officer? Are you were called for an interview?

    Please help! My I-485 was denied by a local USCIS officer because of visa availability. My case is EB2 PERM based and I filed I-485 in July 2007 when the visa number was available.

    Apparently USCIS made a mistake if they have any knowledge of the wellknown visa bulletin fiasco of July 2007 (Visa bulletiin No. 107). What should I do to correct this? If I file a motion to reopen (MTR), it will cost me $1500 legal fee+$585 filing fee. Any suggestions are really appreciated.

    Here is what it said:" At the time you filed your I-485, the Visa Bulletin of the Department of State provided that the employment based visas were unavailable for persons in your category. Section 245.2 of title 8 of the Code of Regulations (CFR) states, in part:'an immigration visa must be immediately available in order for an alien to properly file an adjustment application under section 245 of the Act," ...





    girlfriend Map of the Great Lakes region Map Of Great Lakes Region. Great Lakes 04
  • Great Lakes 04



  • kprgroup
    11-25 11:28 AM
    so r u on EAD or H1B? wondering if you were able to continue working on EAD.

    its a gray area and even lawyers are not sure 100%.

    Also,

    1. How long does it take to find MTR?
    2. What documents are needed?
    3. Did you informed CIS about job change?

    My 485 got denied Oct14th as my previous employer withdrawn approved 140. I changed employer after 1year of 485 pending. I (Lawyer) filed MTR on NOV 6th. Got mtr granted yesterday.PM me if you need more details





    hairstyles Basalt Map Map Of Great Lakes Region. in the Great Lakes region
  • in the Great Lakes region



  • mdipi
    11-16 03:15 PM
    thanks, i didnt know we could use pics...





    cleopatra
    08-27 08:08 AM
    I think that to move to EB2 with the same employer, it may be possible to count experience from the same employer if the new role you are moving to is atleast 50% different from what you are doing in your current role.

    I am not an attorney and so you should consult one about this, though. Can anyone who knows this comment?





    immiusa
    04-09 01:26 PM
    Congrats. Very long wait. I am happy for you. Seems USCIS is trying to close all old applications. That is good sign for all long wait memebers