.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Online CPM Advertising | Advertising blog

Emma Watson And Tom Felton Dated

images Taking cover: Emma Watson Emma Watson And Tom Felton Dated. Emma Watson, Tom Felton .
  • Emma Watson, Tom Felton .



  • jackrabbit
    04-09 01:36 PM
    Planning to use AC21 Portability and work on EAD.


    If you are planning to work on EAD, then you are not using AC21.
    Is my understanding correct?





    wallpaper Emma Watson, Tom Felton . Emma Watson And Tom Felton Dated. Tom Felton Emma Watson
  • Tom Felton Emma Watson



  • GCMD0203
    09-10 02:10 PM
    Hi,

    I am planning on doing my H1 Extension renewal on my own. I did that last year and got the approval in 12 days or so (applied in Premium). I used DOL online wage library as my source. If you need details PM me.

    GCMD0203 :)

    Hi IVians,
    I am trying to file for my H1 renewal on my own, I want to know if somebody in this community has done that. Also since SESA takes a bit of time in terms of wage determination, can I use the DOL online wage library as my source. Any inputs would be appreciated.

    Thanks





    Emma Watson And Tom Felton Dated. Tom Felton: (i wish i was
  • Tom Felton: (i wish i was



  • ItIsNotFunny
    02-21 08:06 AM
    How can you use I-140 from Company A and 485 from Company B. I think you can't do it.

    But I think you can use AC21 with Company B as 180 days has crossed after filing 485 and your I-140 is pending. This is very risky.

    I would suggest you to consult an Attorney before taking any decision.

    485 is not based on any company....





    2011 Tom Felton Emma Watson Emma Watson And Tom Felton Dated. emma watson kurze haare. emma
  • emma watson kurze haare. emma



  • rangaswamy
    06-25 05:07 PM
    Went in on Friday to get the name change done. I will get it back on 9th July about 11 working days thought web site claimed 6-8 working days.
    For 16, take a copy of what ever visa you are on.. H4/H1 etc.
    Column 31 should be left blank as its a name change.

    PS use new signature below photograph for new passport. Also new name should be filled in the form.



    more...


    Emma Watson And Tom Felton Dated. People: Emma Watson,: Tom
  • People: Emma Watson,: Tom



  • gimme Green!!
    07-25 05:13 PM
    I donate blood with the American Red Cross once every 2 months.
    The limit that you cannot donate if you visit India is 1 year, per them due to India being infested by (clearing my throat) 'MALARIA'.
    You are Ok if you just visitied the Himalayas and got back, though. The virus or whatever that causes it cannot live on high altitudes.


    this is a very good idea..but theres only one problem..we had gone to a blood donation drive to give blood..but were not allowed to because they do not take blood from people who have visited third world countries like India in the past 3 yrs.

    so we can organise a campaign like this..but blood can be donated only by people who havent visited any third world countires in the past 3 yrs.





    Emma Watson And Tom Felton Dated. Emma Watson admits to having a
  • Emma Watson admits to having a



  • nogc_noproblem
    07-19 12:01 AM
    Bump >>>>>>



    more...


    Emma Watson And Tom Felton Dated. Release Date: 15th July 2009
  • Release Date: 15th July 2009



  • billu
    05-10 12:29 PM
    I see your way of viewing this; but I have to disagree with you on this.

    We have to do something for ourselves and for the future high skilled immigrants; it is now or never.

    It is not just about the "proposal"; everyone here knows that it is just a proposal and it has long ways to go. However, if we do not work on our agenda now, chances of getting any of our provisions in any future immigration bill are slim.

    Do you have any other proposal as to "what should we do"; besides "not doing anyting"? If you do, we are more than happy to hear your opinion.

    I am sorry to say and do not mean to offend you, but if you think outside the "box" of the proposal; this is the right environment to promote our agenda and bring the awareness of high-skilled immigrantion issues.

    No way did i mean that not doing anything is good. all i tried to point out that a lot of people are arguing and debating about the proposals as IF they were actual laws !!let us try to find out ways in which we can have a direct or indirect impact on the bill. if you think that by debating and discussing about the proposals here in the forums will do that, then go on.





    2010 Tom Felton: (i wish i was Emma Watson And Tom Felton Dated. Taking cover: Emma Watson
  • Taking cover: Emma Watson



  • waitin_toolong
    08-14 06:17 AM
    Hello All,

    One of my friends mentioned that there is a possibility that I-94 card could be stamped with the date on my current visa stamp at the port of entry. This would invalidate my wife's transfer since the new transferred visa is valid until 2009 whereas my stamping with my old employer is valid only until Dec 2007. In order to avoid this, should my wife submit her passport as well as the I-797 and I-539 from my current employer and ask the officer to stamp the new dates on the I-94? Please advise.

    Regards,
    Azeez

    It would not invalidate the transfer, as legally there is no such thing as transfer it is always a new H1/4 what she loses is her extension period on I-94 and you will be forced to file an extension for her an unnecessary hassel. Usually if H1/4 travel together this problem rarely happens as the H4 spouse is automatically given same I-94 time as H1 per their new I-797. But some VO's surprise are still too new at their job to figure out the same for H4 travelling alone.



    more...


    Emma Watson And Tom Felton Dated. tom felton, emma watson,
  • tom felton, emma watson,



  • tsrinivas
    07-19 02:30 PM
    All that your have to do is get it translated by any one who is fluent in English and Marathi ,
    Document has to be signed and contact information of the Translator has to be placed.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Translated Text
    ------------------------------------
    Declaration of Translator
    I ____________________ certify that I am fluent in the English and Marathi languages, and that the foregoing is a complete and accurate translation of the attached document.


    Signature
    Date
    Contact Info





    hair emma watson kurze haare. emma Emma Watson And Tom Felton Dated. Tom Felton as Draco Malfoy
  • Tom Felton as Draco Malfoy



  • satishku_2000
    12-19 02:19 PM
    I called in senators office and the person asked for my zip code and I told him that I apprceate senator Cornyns efforts in trying to pass the SKIL bill.
    The person told me he will pass on the message. It takes less than a minute to make the call so folks I encourage to you make the call.



    more...


    Emma Watson And Tom Felton Dated. Emma Watson, Helena Bonham
  • Emma Watson, Helena Bonham



  • paskal
    06-24 09:24 PM
    In case of filing for a spouse (wife or husband) and dependent children, form I-764 clearly ask to provide evidence. Atleast most recent year Tax Returns are REQUIRED as per the form. My attorney updated me to present additional 2 years of federal tax returns (not the state) as well, which are optional. Remember these are REQUIRED alongwith W2s or 1099s.


    i think you mean I-864
    correct me if i'm wrong but we do not need to file this form, read the instructions on this link on who needs to file this form, an EB petitioner is not mentioned anywhere i can find:

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-864.pdf





    hot People: Emma Watson,: Tom Emma Watson And Tom Felton Dated. Emma watson disappointed at no
  • Emma watson disappointed at no



  • northstar1
    07-26 12:30 PM
    I don't think that's an option. The company has strict rules of using it's corporate attorney's through out the green card process. Hence the dilemna.



    more...


    house Tom Felton took home the Best Emma Watson And Tom Felton Dated. tom felton dating
  • tom felton dating



  • add78
    06-19 02:08 PM
    yeah.. it doesnt work that way, the fact that your lawyer checked "d" indicated you have an advanced degree (masters and beyond). you have to prove that your BS+X exp is in fact Masters equivalent with your LC and job ads and recruitment effort etc etc. It is then at the discretion of the IO to allow the classification under EB-2, else he will issue an RFE (which he did) and even after your response to RFE, he may deny the EB-2 classification and you will have to amend it with EB-3. Your lawyer should have known this would trigger an RFE.





    tattoo Emma Watson admits to having a Emma Watson And Tom Felton Dated. Emma Watson, Rupert Grint,
  • Emma Watson, Rupert Grint,



  • lj_rr
    07-28 07:05 PM
    I efiled in 2nd week of July and got approved in 8 calendar days.Already got the notices by mail.

    We are planning to go to India in the last week of September. My current AP expires by Oct 10. Hence applying for a new one. How long are AP approvals taking now a days at TSC.
    Thanks in advance

    -Krishna



    more...


    pictures Release Date: 15th July 2009 Emma Watson And Tom Felton Dated. Emma Watson Harry Potter and
  • Emma Watson Harry Potter and



  • GreenCard4US
    08-21 11:43 AM
    I received an RFE from USCIS 10 days after the date on the letter and need to respond in 33 days.
    I came to US through Company A in June 2000 and was with them until Dec 2006. This Company A had applied for my labor and I140 and both of them were approved through them. I joined Company B in Jan of 2007(change of H1) and was with them until March of 2007. I joined Company C in April 2007(change of H1) and been with them since. Company C would not do my GC.

    During the July 2007 fiasco, Company A agreed to give me an offer letter that I submitted with my 485 application and my attorney (a good reputed one) mentioned in the application that I was working for company C.

    I got an RFE now stating that I did not send my sealed medical exam which I had done and we have a scan of what was sent. They also want “a current letter of employment attesting to your offer of proposed employment. This letter should be written on the company’s official letterhead and cite the date you will begin working, whether the position is temporary or permanent , a description of the position, a description of the position that you currently hold for the company (if any), and offered salary”

    Is this RFE bad? Now my attorney suggests that since I had filed 485 through company A and I did not really invoke AC21 that I should give a new offer letter from Company A (they are willing to give one). My question is if I do that will there be further questions? The company I work for is a bigger one and Company A is really a body shopper, so I want to go with the letter from the current company. Also since it more than 2 years since I applied for 485 can I say I invoked AC 21? When can I disassociate myself from company A as I do not want to lose my current job.
    I would like the attorneys or the members valuable help. Please do offer your opinions. Thank you all in advance.





    dresses Emma watson disappointed at no Emma Watson And Tom Felton Dated. death tom felton death
  • death tom felton death



  • m306m
    04-15 02:23 PM
    My wife has ITIN till last year and we filed jointly. This year she has a social security number and we filed using social security number. Return was rejected by IRS saying that my wife's last year's AGI is wrong. Has anyone run into this ? What was the resolution ?

    This happened to me as well. The efile will fail because of the switch from ITIN to SSN. I then did not efile my taxes instead mailed it to the IRS. Next year you should be able to efile since the record is straight with the IRS.



    more...


    makeup tom felton, emma watson, Emma Watson And Tom Felton Dated. Tom Felton took home the Best
  • Tom Felton took home the Best



  • shana04
    07-31 03:17 AM
    Dear Friends, Gurus,

    I have applied for EAD for the second time for my self and my wife (received the receipts only - renewal)

    No FP till now. Opened two SR, it is of no use.

    Called twice, first time IO was not that help full. Second time atleast he wanted to do some help.

    No other go, so called my attorney for help. He has put a letter along with all the receipts explaining that no FP for my client. He has also send the same documentation and advised me to take an infopass, which I took. And it is in Dallas TX (early morning 8 AM)

    So, please suggest if you have experience with infopass in Dallas TX

    1. When to be there
    2. What documentation to carry
    3. How about parking
    4. Any questions (so that I can compile and ask)

    Any suggestions, help is highly appreciated.

    Thanking in advance.

    Shana





    girlfriend Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson And Tom Felton Dated. Tom Felton, who plays the evil
  • Tom Felton, who plays the evil



  • eagerr2i
    07-20 05:18 PM
    Temp # does not allow her to work. For working, she needs to find an employer that offers her a job and is willing to do a H1B. That way is the only way you can work if you do not have GC or EAD

    Click on the Teacher Credentail Program on the Link below

    http://www.csupomona.edu/~ceis/academic_prog.htm#tcp





    hairstyles Emma Watson, Helena Bonham Emma Watson And Tom Felton Dated. Release Date: July 15,
  • Release Date: July 15,



  • snowcatcher
    01-28 10:12 PM
    I am from texas. I went to the state chapters, and pmed some people about contributing. I will do my best to convince few more friends to join and start contributing.





    karthiknv143
    02-06 04:03 PM
    Yes, you have to change your H4 also. Submit a new petition.





    hazishak
    07-31 11:26 PM
    My wife is planning to go for H4 visa stamping in October. My question is can she go alone and what kind of documents she need. Our I-485 applications have reached USCIS on July 2nd. Any reply will be greatly appreciated.