Googler
02-20 08:15 PM
Just food for thought. At this time there are 28600 EB1 visas. Most in the EB1 category are current or pretty close to it.
As a matter of fact, EB-1 annual limit = 28.6% of 140K = 40,040 and it has been current for a while.
As a matter of fact, EB-1 annual limit = 28.6% of 140K = 40,040 and it has been current for a while.
wallpaper happy quotes. Quotes
purgan
11-17 10:37 AM
jonty 11....what "secret" are you talkin about...
All the people who oppose SKILL, the anti-immigrationists, the protectionists, etc all know of the lobbying and are actively opposing it (while keeping their focus on next year's Amnesty bill too)...
All the people who oppose SKILL, the anti-immigrationists, the protectionists, etc all know of the lobbying and are actively opposing it (while keeping their focus on next year's Amnesty bill too)...
rajuram
10-25 09:36 PM
Gurus,
I have EAD and FP done. Got receipts but no sign of getting AP.
Is this common? Many friends who filed during the same time as me got
it. I filed w/TSC.
thanks for all the help
iad
What is your Appl Recd Date?
I have EAD and FP done. Got receipts but no sign of getting AP.
Is this common? Many friends who filed during the same time as me got
it. I filed w/TSC.
thanks for all the help
iad
What is your Appl Recd Date?
2011 happy birthday quotes with
rockstart
05-05 09:09 AM
As long as you are working in the same position you should be fine. Also since you are making more than what is specified in your labor there is no reason to be worried. At I485 stage all they want to validate is that the employer still has the position open and you are still employed. So there is no real need to worry about the greater income.
Your second question perhaps needs more documentation. Add your rental papers, bank statements, insurance statements (if you are paying for spouse) etc along with marriage pictures and if you have kids their BC.
Gurus / Attorney,
Please suggest..
I got RFE for my employment verification and bona fide marital status..I have following questions..
I am still working on current position but my salary is more now compared to two years ago when I submitted my I485. Both past and current salary is more than Labor requirement. In my employment verification RFE letter, should I mention my current salary OR would it be a problem for I485 petition.
I am submitting joint tax return as a proof of bona fide marital status. My annual modified gross income is more than my current salary as a result of yearend bonus. Once again, I hope it won't create a problem for I485 application.
I would highly appreciate your any advice in this regard.
Thanks,
EB2 - India / PD 04/06, I485 receipt date 09/07
Your second question perhaps needs more documentation. Add your rental papers, bank statements, insurance statements (if you are paying for spouse) etc along with marriage pictures and if you have kids their BC.
Gurus / Attorney,
Please suggest..
I got RFE for my employment verification and bona fide marital status..I have following questions..
I am still working on current position but my salary is more now compared to two years ago when I submitted my I485. Both past and current salary is more than Labor requirement. In my employment verification RFE letter, should I mention my current salary OR would it be a problem for I485 petition.
I am submitting joint tax return as a proof of bona fide marital status. My annual modified gross income is more than my current salary as a result of yearend bonus. Once again, I hope it won't create a problem for I485 application.
I would highly appreciate your any advice in this regard.
Thanks,
EB2 - India / PD 04/06, I485 receipt date 09/07
more...
thesparky007
05-24 08:24 PM
has this been uploaded yet?
netsavvy
03-28 08:12 PM
This is a very good point.
Given that the 5/6 year timeframe is being already mentioned for illegal immigrants, it should be easy to have this extended for all immigrants who qualify as of the date of implementation of this bill.
Given that the 5/6 year timeframe is being already mentioned for illegal immigrants, it should be easy to have this extended for all immigrants who qualify as of the date of implementation of this bill.
more...

usgc07
02-18 08:46 AM
Gurus, Please advise for my above question.
Thanks a lot.
Thanks a lot.
2010 happy quotes and images.
snathan
05-04 06:20 PM
There was no agreement signed. It was just agreed on an email. Am i still bound with the emplyment laws. Just want to understand before taking any steps. Also the project has ended after 4 month but i don't have any document. Also company B can't reveal any internal documents.
If no agreement is signed once you receive the legal notice, take it to an attorney and respond with legal notice. Do not get scared by this thugs.
Just let them know you are ready to handle it legaly and ask them to send legal notice. If you know any of their irregularities tell them you are going to send the complaint to USCIS.
Just for $2 only idiots will go for legal notice and law suit. They would be spending in thousands for that. Its funny how these desi thugs thinks and threatens.
If no agreement is signed once you receive the legal notice, take it to an attorney and respond with legal notice. Do not get scared by this thugs.
Just let them know you are ready to handle it legaly and ask them to send legal notice. If you know any of their irregularities tell them you are going to send the complaint to USCIS.
Just for $2 only idiots will go for legal notice and law suit. They would be spending in thousands for that. Its funny how these desi thugs thinks and threatens.
more...

a_yaja
01-02 09:35 AM
Hi,
My first passport was issued on mar 31 1998..with expiration date of 30 mar 2008. I lost this passport and one more (obtained thru tatkal in india) and the latest passport (also issued thru tatkal in india) has issue date of 1 nov 2003 with expiration date of 30 mar 2008 (same expiration date as the original passport).
My question is should i be applying for passport renewal or a new one at Indian consulate SFO (i stay in that jurisdiction)
If renewal, will they just endorse the new expiry date as 30 mar 2018 (i.e will i get back the same passport)?
Pls clarify this?
Regards
New Passport or Renewal depends on your current passport. If there is an "(F)" after the expiry date of your passport, then you will have to apply for a new one. Otherwise you can renew the existing one. Even if you get a new one, the consulate will return the old one - and you can carry both passports if your old one has a valid visa. I am not sure if renewal will result in a new passport copy or if they will just change the date in the existing passport. After coming to the US, I could only apply for a new one as I could not renew my old one (old one was applied for when I was below 18 yrs old). At that time, I carried both my old passport with F1 stamp and new passport untill I got H1 stamped in my new passport. The new passport I got back in 1997 was valid for 20 years (expires in 2017).
My first passport was issued on mar 31 1998..with expiration date of 30 mar 2008. I lost this passport and one more (obtained thru tatkal in india) and the latest passport (also issued thru tatkal in india) has issue date of 1 nov 2003 with expiration date of 30 mar 2008 (same expiration date as the original passport).
My question is should i be applying for passport renewal or a new one at Indian consulate SFO (i stay in that jurisdiction)
If renewal, will they just endorse the new expiry date as 30 mar 2018 (i.e will i get back the same passport)?
Pls clarify this?
Regards
New Passport or Renewal depends on your current passport. If there is an "(F)" after the expiry date of your passport, then you will have to apply for a new one. Otherwise you can renew the existing one. Even if you get a new one, the consulate will return the old one - and you can carry both passports if your old one has a valid visa. I am not sure if renewal will result in a new passport copy or if they will just change the date in the existing passport. After coming to the US, I could only apply for a new one as I could not renew my old one (old one was applied for when I was below 18 yrs old). At that time, I carried both my old passport with F1 stamp and new passport untill I got H1 stamped in my new passport. The new passport I got back in 1997 was valid for 20 years (expires in 2017).
hair Happy BirthDay Quotes

canmt
11-01 10:05 AM
bump
^^^^
^^^^
more...
Leo07
05-20 04:12 PM
How many in this forum are yet to file AOS?
Hello Members,
I am starting this thread to get idea on how many new members on this forum who didnot file for I 485 during July 2007. Numbers can give us some idea on future campaign etc.. Please submit your answer and keep this poll on top of all threads for few months.
Hello Members,
I am starting this thread to get idea on how many new members on this forum who didnot file for I 485 during July 2007. Numbers can give us some idea on future campaign etc.. Please submit your answer and keep this poll on top of all threads for few months.
hot Customer quotes

ardnahc
08-14 01:45 PM
That's an eternal open question all of us have here :-)
To be honest, I don't know, but based on the what I read, I gathered that it is the notice date. But the bottomline is - we all know - even USCIS knows - ITS RANDOM PROCESSING!!
Thanks
To be honest, I don't know, but based on the what I read, I gathered that it is the notice date. But the bottomline is - we all know - even USCIS knows - ITS RANDOM PROCESSING!!
Thanks
more...
house cute-happy-quotes
Student with no hopes
04-21 07:41 AM
This is hard to know, it is such a sad story.....I have sent this story to many of my friends... we will think of something to help
tattoo Be Happy: quotes, sayings,
zCool
04-02 01:18 PM
So is it important to be currently making more than what is mentioned in the GC labor application ? As I have been informed, the prevailing wage as mentioned in the GC is for future employment and it is OK for the employee to be making less than that and it only means that the employer should have the ability to pay you that wage after you get your GC ? Is this true ?
That is true,
Ability to pay issue can be replied with company financials and assets etc.
Paystubs and W2s are pretty basic queries, they ask them in lot of places..
even h1 transfer can not happen without recent paystubs..
I am confused.. they don't have money? in that case how will they even answer RFE?
That is true,
Ability to pay issue can be replied with company financials and assets etc.
Paystubs and W2s are pretty basic queries, they ask them in lot of places..
even h1 transfer can not happen without recent paystubs..
I am confused.. they don't have money? in that case how will they even answer RFE?
more...
pictures happy birthday quotes images
nogc_noproblem
07-19 03:53 AM
Wow, the best reply I ever got on this subject. Thanks a lot.
Hope this helps :)
Hope this helps :)
dresses quotes about life and
lostinbeta
09-09 09:33 PM
My Flash Footer uses PNG images made in Photoshop. I don't see any distortion or stretching and it didn't boost my file size up too much.
Illustrator is good, I haven't had much chance to work with that though. Maybe I will get that sooner or later.
Illustrator is good, I haven't had much chance to work with that though. Maybe I will get that sooner or later.
more...
makeup quotes about crushes on a boy.
reverendflash
10-21 03:32 AM
I remember making my wife a "I love You" card for out 5th anniversary (1989) with a Tandy Computer with 1meg of Ram, in some sort of drawing program... :elderly:
Rev:elderly:
Rev:elderly:
girlfriend is the key to life quotes,
Gravitation
04-09 05:00 AM
http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1607940,00.html
President Bush returns to the Mexico border at Yuma, Arizona,� Monday to reprise last year's role as buggy-riding border sheriff. And as with every piece of White House theater, this one has a very specific audience in mind: the anti-immigration right wing of the Republican party. It is this deeply skeptical crowd Bush must win over if he is to get the last potential domestic policy achievement of his presidency: "comprehensive immigration reform." And, with Congress' summer recess and the 2008 presidential primaries approaching, time is running out.
Bush will spend most of his time in Yuma talking about his achievements in combatting illegal immigration: nearly doubling the number of border guards, funding hundreds of miles of border fence, a significant uptick in border arrests and so on. He'll also talk about progress in cracking down on illegal hiring of undocumented workers by restaurants, hotels, construction and food processing plants, among other employers. Burnishing his credentials as a law-and-order border guard is key to the effort.
But the President's "comprehensive" reform includes more than border security, and that's where conservative skepticism comes in. His proposals, unveiled to Democrats for the first time two weeks ago, aim to create not just tougher border security and tighter domestic enforcement at work sites, but also a new guest worker program and a solution for the 11-12 million illegal immigrants in the country. Though these goals� are associated with a softer line on immigration, under his new plan, Bush has played to the hardline consensus among Republicans on these issues too.
Although the plan does create a guest worker program, Democrats and Republicans familiar with it say it would not offer new guest workers a faster track to citizenship than any other foreigner trying to become an American. And while the plan does offer a path to citizenship for the millions of illegal immigrants already in the country, it sets high hurdles: They would be sent to the end of the line of those applying for citizenship, would have to pay heavy fines for the years they have been in the country, would have to show that they have held a job while here, pay full back-taxes on their earnings and pass an English exam. And in a major departure from U.S. immigration policy as it has existed since 1965, the plan would do away with citizenship for their family members.
Even as Bush struts and frets on the GOP stage, Senator Edward Kennedy is doing the same for his audience, the pro-immigration left, which is calling for full amnesty for the illegal immigrants, a liberal guest worker program and broad new thresholds for immigration in coming years. Kennedy's staff says Bush will have to make concessions before Kennedy will sign up for the President's plan, and they insist the Massachusetts Senator won't back down on such core principles as reunification for immediate family members.
Yet, for all the appearance of conflict between the two men, each is well aware that he needs to the other to get an immigration reform bill passed � that's why they've been in deep discussions on the issue since the start this year. The positions each is taking now are less oriented towards coercing the other side than towards securing maximum support from within their own party. By giving the appearance of a deep Democrat-Republican divide, they increase the chances of winning their skeptics over to a compromise. Bush and Kennedy will have more leeway to make small concessions on fines or family reunification if each has the extremes of his own party on board.�
It's a smart strategy, but it faces tough challenges, as both men are finding it harder to rally even centrist support than it was a year ago. Thanks to the 2008 elections, two key Republican� backers of last year's effort at immigration reform, John McCain and Sam Brownback, have disappeared down the campaign trail. McCain had previously united with Kennedy to form a central Senate bloc for a compromise, while Brownback played a key role representing the compassionate right. Mel Martinez, a key Hispanic Republican voice in the debate, has also gone quiet since taking over the Republican National Committee.
For his part, Kennedy must deliver Democrats who in strictly political terms have no reason to back reform. The new Congress, under Democratic control, has had a very effective three-month run blocking Bush on everything from domestic proposals to foreign affairs and the war in Iraq. Handing the president a win on a major issue like immigration reform in the run up to the 2008 elections might be good policy, but it would be bad politics.
At some point between now and the end of May, when Senate majority leader Harry Reid has said the Senate will vote on immigration reform, the theater will end and real negotiating will begin. But with thin centrist backing, skeptical party extremes, and very little time to negotiate it will take more than compelling theater to get the deal done.
President Bush returns to the Mexico border at Yuma, Arizona,� Monday to reprise last year's role as buggy-riding border sheriff. And as with every piece of White House theater, this one has a very specific audience in mind: the anti-immigration right wing of the Republican party. It is this deeply skeptical crowd Bush must win over if he is to get the last potential domestic policy achievement of his presidency: "comprehensive immigration reform." And, with Congress' summer recess and the 2008 presidential primaries approaching, time is running out.
Bush will spend most of his time in Yuma talking about his achievements in combatting illegal immigration: nearly doubling the number of border guards, funding hundreds of miles of border fence, a significant uptick in border arrests and so on. He'll also talk about progress in cracking down on illegal hiring of undocumented workers by restaurants, hotels, construction and food processing plants, among other employers. Burnishing his credentials as a law-and-order border guard is key to the effort.
But the President's "comprehensive" reform includes more than border security, and that's where conservative skepticism comes in. His proposals, unveiled to Democrats for the first time two weeks ago, aim to create not just tougher border security and tighter domestic enforcement at work sites, but also a new guest worker program and a solution for the 11-12 million illegal immigrants in the country. Though these goals� are associated with a softer line on immigration, under his new plan, Bush has played to the hardline consensus among Republicans on these issues too.
Although the plan does create a guest worker program, Democrats and Republicans familiar with it say it would not offer new guest workers a faster track to citizenship than any other foreigner trying to become an American. And while the plan does offer a path to citizenship for the millions of illegal immigrants already in the country, it sets high hurdles: They would be sent to the end of the line of those applying for citizenship, would have to pay heavy fines for the years they have been in the country, would have to show that they have held a job while here, pay full back-taxes on their earnings and pass an English exam. And in a major departure from U.S. immigration policy as it has existed since 1965, the plan would do away with citizenship for their family members.
Even as Bush struts and frets on the GOP stage, Senator Edward Kennedy is doing the same for his audience, the pro-immigration left, which is calling for full amnesty for the illegal immigrants, a liberal guest worker program and broad new thresholds for immigration in coming years. Kennedy's staff says Bush will have to make concessions before Kennedy will sign up for the President's plan, and they insist the Massachusetts Senator won't back down on such core principles as reunification for immediate family members.
Yet, for all the appearance of conflict between the two men, each is well aware that he needs to the other to get an immigration reform bill passed � that's why they've been in deep discussions on the issue since the start this year. The positions each is taking now are less oriented towards coercing the other side than towards securing maximum support from within their own party. By giving the appearance of a deep Democrat-Republican divide, they increase the chances of winning their skeptics over to a compromise. Bush and Kennedy will have more leeway to make small concessions on fines or family reunification if each has the extremes of his own party on board.�
It's a smart strategy, but it faces tough challenges, as both men are finding it harder to rally even centrist support than it was a year ago. Thanks to the 2008 elections, two key Republican� backers of last year's effort at immigration reform, John McCain and Sam Brownback, have disappeared down the campaign trail. McCain had previously united with Kennedy to form a central Senate bloc for a compromise, while Brownback played a key role representing the compassionate right. Mel Martinez, a key Hispanic Republican voice in the debate, has also gone quiet since taking over the Republican National Committee.
For his part, Kennedy must deliver Democrats who in strictly political terms have no reason to back reform. The new Congress, under Democratic control, has had a very effective three-month run blocking Bush on everything from domestic proposals to foreign affairs and the war in Iraq. Handing the president a win on a major issue like immigration reform in the run up to the 2008 elections might be good policy, but it would be bad politics.
At some point between now and the end of May, when Senate majority leader Harry Reid has said the Senate will vote on immigration reform, the theater will end and real negotiating will begin. But with thin centrist backing, skeptical party extremes, and very little time to negotiate it will take more than compelling theater to get the deal done.
hairstyles tattoo emo love sad quotes.

Lollerskater
09-25 01:57 PM
Usually when a lawyer gets blacklisted, there's lots of chaos. The lawyer's new reputation spreads like wildfire and there's a lot of staff changed. A lot of clients fall out.
In my case, I kept good relationships with other clients of my lawyer. I also became good friends with my lawyer's secretary due to being a customer for over 5 years. Yes, that's unfortunately how long I've waited.
All of them told me the same story. Too many miracles, case got investigated, blacklisted.
Ontopic: any other opinions please? A simple what is involved in the process would be greatly appreciated.
In my case, I kept good relationships with other clients of my lawyer. I also became good friends with my lawyer's secretary due to being a customer for over 5 years. Yes, that's unfortunately how long I've waited.
All of them told me the same story. Too many miracles, case got investigated, blacklisted.
Ontopic: any other opinions please? A simple what is involved in the process would be greatly appreciated.
morchu
05-04 04:25 PM
akelkar,
Your highlighted sentence is again for "grant the extension".
We are talking about "invalidation" of a granted extension.
Those are two different things.
And NO. the memo doesnt talk about that.
There is no specific law or interpretation available till today for "invalidation of an already granted extention" based on approved I140, even if the I140 itself gets revoked in future.
Hi Guys
Please read before giving your opinions: as per memo not my words:
USCIS is required to grant the extension of stay pursuant to �106(a) of AC21, in one-year increments, until such time as a final decision has been made to:
A. Deny the application for labor certification, or, if the labor certification is approved, to deny the EB immigrant petition that was filed pursuant to the approved labor certification;
B. Deny the EB immigrant petition, or
C. Grant or deny the alien�s application for an immigrant visa or for adjustment of status.
The operative words here being "UNTIL SUCH TIME" - which if I am not wrong means when the decision is reached.....so you DO NOT HAVE A VALID H1B IF 485 IS DENIED.
See links below for more data
http://ac21portability.com/modules/wflinks/
Your highlighted sentence is again for "grant the extension".
We are talking about "invalidation" of a granted extension.
Those are two different things.
And NO. the memo doesnt talk about that.
There is no specific law or interpretation available till today for "invalidation of an already granted extention" based on approved I140, even if the I140 itself gets revoked in future.
Hi Guys
Please read before giving your opinions: as per memo not my words:
USCIS is required to grant the extension of stay pursuant to �106(a) of AC21, in one-year increments, until such time as a final decision has been made to:
A. Deny the application for labor certification, or, if the labor certification is approved, to deny the EB immigrant petition that was filed pursuant to the approved labor certification;
B. Deny the EB immigrant petition, or
C. Grant or deny the alien�s application for an immigrant visa or for adjustment of status.
The operative words here being "UNTIL SUCH TIME" - which if I am not wrong means when the decision is reached.....so you DO NOT HAVE A VALID H1B IF 485 IS DENIED.
See links below for more data
http://ac21portability.com/modules/wflinks/
Canadian_Dream
08-24 04:36 PM
Name: Canadian_Dream
City/Area:
Question:
What is the relation between a 3 year H1B Approval granted on an approved I-140 and the underlying I-140 petition ? Specifically, what happens if an employee leaves the company, are the remaining years (out of 3 granted originally) still valid ? What happens if the original employer revokes/cancels the underlying peition on which the extension was originally granted ? Is the H1B petition based on a an approved I-140 linked to that I-140 in anyway once it (H1B petition) is approved ? Please indicate any laws or precedents that can clarify the implications of the above scenarios.
Thanks,
Canadian_Dream
City/Area:
Question:
What is the relation between a 3 year H1B Approval granted on an approved I-140 and the underlying I-140 petition ? Specifically, what happens if an employee leaves the company, are the remaining years (out of 3 granted originally) still valid ? What happens if the original employer revokes/cancels the underlying peition on which the extension was originally granted ? Is the H1B petition based on a an approved I-140 linked to that I-140 in anyway once it (H1B petition) is approved ? Please indicate any laws or precedents that can clarify the implications of the above scenarios.
Thanks,
Canadian_Dream


