sshrika@gmail.com
10-15 10:17 PM
Hi mattresscoil,
<<<<<<<
I think you are positioned well with a full time position and income.
Here is what I would suggest. Continue with your full time job and on the side start looking for a job and make sure that you get hold of good consulting company(ies). If they find you a position, they will/may file for the H1B Xfer. Once the H1b exfer is complete, you can go an join them.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..
I completely agree with you on the above. Can you give some more head on "get hold of good consulting company(ies)" that you mentioned above? What should be the way?
Thanks
<<<<<<<
I think you are positioned well with a full time position and income.
Here is what I would suggest. Continue with your full time job and on the side start looking for a job and make sure that you get hold of good consulting company(ies). If they find you a position, they will/may file for the H1B Xfer. Once the H1b exfer is complete, you can go an join them.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..
I completely agree with you on the above. Can you give some more head on "get hold of good consulting company(ies)" that you mentioned above? What should be the way?
Thanks
wallpaper very short hair styles men.
shana04
02-01 09:42 AM
I used Rajiv Khanna and Amarnath Gowda(www.gowda.com). They both were good and will provide satisfactory service.
This gave me extra level of satisfaction.
This gave me extra level of satisfaction.
andy garcia
07-25 12:19 PM
I got an approval email from CRIS last week on my I-140.
Today I received an email saying the notice that USCIS sent was returned as undeliverable.
Any one has similar experience? Where does the I-140 approval notice go- Attorney or Employer address?
Thanks
Approval notice goes to Attorney a courtesy copy to Employer
Today I received an email saying the notice that USCIS sent was returned as undeliverable.
Any one has similar experience? Where does the I-140 approval notice go- Attorney or Employer address?
Thanks
Approval notice goes to Attorney a courtesy copy to Employer
2011 Black men haircuts 2010 winter
clockwork
08-26 01:09 PM
Clockwork : Yes I am talking about LUD on approved
I-140. Even I have the same date, so I was just curious. Good to know that yours is cleared. Mine may be next week....
Yeah. Best of Luck. I believe, most of the cases submitted on July 2nd will be receipted before this month end. Thanks -
I-140. Even I have the same date, so I was just curious. Good to know that yours is cleared. Mine may be next week....
Yeah. Best of Luck. I believe, most of the cases submitted on July 2nd will be receipted before this month end. Thanks -
more...
Boney
January 27th, 2006, 02:14 AM
Can somebody tell me which is the best DSLR as of today (27/01/2006) For around 1000 dollars

singhsa3
07-25 03:51 PM
My freind, we are not protesting against anything. I found a unique idea on the forum and I am sharing with you all. Please read first sentence of my post.
now what you want to protest for? i guess it should not be misused.
now what you want to protest for? i guess it should not be misused.
more...
bach007
08-21 10:10 PM
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC
That's for NSC.
Although they have put Aug 16 as the date, I can swear it was NOT there on Aug 16th. Didn't they publish it just yesterday? Thats such a nice cheating!
That's for NSC.
Although they have put Aug 16 as the date, I can swear it was NOT there on Aug 16th. Didn't they publish it just yesterday? Thats such a nice cheating!
2010 quot;lack men hair stylesquot;,
RandyK
10-29 02:48 PM
Source: NumbersUSA.com
A new immigration enforcement bill that would remove the jobs magnet for illegal immigration is expected to be introduced in the House very soon. The SAVE Act (Secure America with Verification Enforcement) will be sponsored by Rep. Heath Shuler (D-N.C.) and is expected to have bi-partisan support. NumbersUSA believes this bill originating on the Democratic side of the House is just the vehicle to give us a chance to actually pass immigration legislation through a Democratic-controlled Congress that would significantly improve the lives of most Americans. Specifically, The SAVE Act would eventually require every employee in America to go through the E-Verify system, identifying all illegal aliens and removing any "glitches" that once allowed them to pass through the system and into the workforce undetected.
--------------------
I don't see anything wrong with this act, infact I was wondering if there was any possibility that we can ride this bill and add EB reforms to it.
A new immigration enforcement bill that would remove the jobs magnet for illegal immigration is expected to be introduced in the House very soon. The SAVE Act (Secure America with Verification Enforcement) will be sponsored by Rep. Heath Shuler (D-N.C.) and is expected to have bi-partisan support. NumbersUSA believes this bill originating on the Democratic side of the House is just the vehicle to give us a chance to actually pass immigration legislation through a Democratic-controlled Congress that would significantly improve the lives of most Americans. Specifically, The SAVE Act would eventually require every employee in America to go through the E-Verify system, identifying all illegal aliens and removing any "glitches" that once allowed them to pass through the system and into the workforce undetected.
--------------------
I don't see anything wrong with this act, infact I was wondering if there was any possibility that we can ride this bill and add EB reforms to it.
more...
sam_hoosier
11-12 03:44 PM
Gurus,
I am on H1B in USA and now I am planning to set up a company in India. Will I be violating any laws by doing this.
Can I operate the company from USA and still get payed in India. My clients will be paying my company in India.
Will I have to pay taxes in USA.
Thank you for your time.
You can set up a company in India, while you are on an H1B. Are your clients in the US or India ? India & US have a double taxation treaty. If you get paid in India and keep the funds in India, you dont have to pay US taxes on that income. But you will have to pay taxes in India and report in the US.
I am on H1B in USA and now I am planning to set up a company in India. Will I be violating any laws by doing this.
Can I operate the company from USA and still get payed in India. My clients will be paying my company in India.
Will I have to pay taxes in USA.
Thank you for your time.
You can set up a company in India, while you are on an H1B. Are your clients in the US or India ? India & US have a double taxation treaty. If you get paid in India and keep the funds in India, you dont have to pay US taxes on that income. But you will have to pay taxes in India and report in the US.
hair Hair Styles For Black Men
suny_saini
07-22 11:35 AM
yes we already have an attorney in US
i want to ask what if the age is 21 or greater than 21 b4 priority dates became current?
what is the solution then?
does CSPA automatically protects and applies and help the children who aged out or they should have filled some forms for seeking the help?
does they also give some grace of some days like 45 days or more if the age is more than 21 at that time?
i want to ask what if the age is 21 or greater than 21 b4 priority dates became current?
what is the solution then?
does CSPA automatically protects and applies and help the children who aged out or they should have filled some forms for seeking the help?
does they also give some grace of some days like 45 days or more if the age is more than 21 at that time?
more...
eers
07-09 11:24 PM
i think this was kind of last minut call.. so lot of DC area people may not have known about the plan to be presnet there..
wish i could help.. but i m not in dc area ... is it possible to send an ADMIN email to every one? ..
wish i could help.. but i m not in dc area ... is it possible to send an ADMIN email to every one? ..
hot lack men design haircuts

GC4US
08-28 11:33 PM
Could anyone, please help me with this issue?:
My company who sponsored my green card is living in Massachusets....is it ok if my company sent the package of I-485 and I-140 to Nebraska?( concurrent filing)..they should't have sent the package to Texas? ( my consulting company is in MA, but I work at the client site in Texas).
Please advise me as I'm very confused and worried.
Thank you!
My company who sponsored my green card is living in Massachusets....is it ok if my company sent the package of I-485 and I-140 to Nebraska?( concurrent filing)..they should't have sent the package to Texas? ( my consulting company is in MA, but I work at the client site in Texas).
Please advise me as I'm very confused and worried.
Thank you!
more...
house Men#39;s Curly Hair styles. Men#39;s
rockstart
07-02 03:17 PM
Have you seen any 2008 case getting approved before 2007.
Guys,
I want to sue them for 3 things -
1) Touching I-140 cases way outside processing times (eg. 2008 when the date is July, 2007)
2) Approving 2008 cases before 2007, ie., no FIFO
3) Discrimination against EB3 cases during I-140 stage. I-140 case processing should be independent of Eb category, I have not read any rule where it should be.
Any idea how to start this process of accountability and justice. After 10 yrs., >$15k invested in a black hole, dealing with **** employers in a fragile economy, but mainly precious time which can never be recovered - I have HAD ENOUGH!!
Guys,
I want to sue them for 3 things -
1) Touching I-140 cases way outside processing times (eg. 2008 when the date is July, 2007)
2) Approving 2008 cases before 2007, ie., no FIFO
3) Discrimination against EB3 cases during I-140 stage. I-140 case processing should be independent of Eb category, I have not read any rule where it should be.
Any idea how to start this process of accountability and justice. After 10 yrs., >$15k invested in a black hole, dealing with **** employers in a fragile economy, but mainly precious time which can never be recovered - I have HAD ENOUGH!!
tattoo lack hair styles for men
eastindia
04-20 01:57 PM
Just saw this message. Please forward to more people
Send Mahesh Mahadevan - to - Home - Immigration Voice (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/blogs/munnabhai/332-send-mahesh-mahadevan-to-home.html)
Any help from will be greatly appreciated!
From: nithyas@gmail.com [mailto:nithyas@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Surabhi organizing committee
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2010 1:33 AM
Cc: Surabhi--the Indian Students Association at UCI
Subject: Send Mahesh Home
Our dear friend Mahesh Mahadevan has left us as of Saturday, April 10th, hours before his 23rd birthday. Mahesh was a second year Ph.D. student in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at the University of California, Irvine and an alumnus of the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras. Mahesh was a truly wonderful person with a bottomless heart, always willing to help everyone out without hesitation. His passion for life and people has inspired several of us to explore the world. He was genius in his own right; his thirst for knowledge and willingness to share it with us has made us better individuals. We miss him terribly.
Now Mahesh has to find his way home to Cochin, Kerala in India. It is estimated that the entire process (mortuary, embalming, airfare, and funeral services) will cost several thousand dollars, which, as we all are well aware of, is forbiddingly expensive. It is time for us to come together and show our support. Please help Mahesh on his journey home and beyond. We, Surabhi--the Indian Students Association at UC, Irvine--request you to donate any amount possible by clicking on this link below. All funds will be transferred to Mahesh's parents in India. In the event of surplus funds, we will institute a trust and establish scholarships in his memory for under-priveleged yet brilliant young minds. In our efforts to be transparent, we will update this webpage everyday with donors, their contributions, and expenses. If you would rather be anonymous, please e-mail nithyas [at] gmail [dot] com.
Please go to this website to donate: Send Mahesh Home
If you have any questions, please contact the President of Surabhi, Nithya Sambasivan at nithyas [at] gmail [dot] com or 978-996-0231 or the Vice-President, Bharath Rajaram at bharath [dot] rajaram [at] gmail [dot] com or 281-536-3370.
Please forward to Mahesh's friends and those who may help us in these times of need.
Regards,
Surabhi Organizing Committee
University of California, Irvine.
Send Mahesh Mahadevan - to - Home - Immigration Voice (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/blogs/munnabhai/332-send-mahesh-mahadevan-to-home.html)
Any help from will be greatly appreciated!
From: nithyas@gmail.com [mailto:nithyas@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Surabhi organizing committee
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2010 1:33 AM
Cc: Surabhi--the Indian Students Association at UCI
Subject: Send Mahesh Home
Our dear friend Mahesh Mahadevan has left us as of Saturday, April 10th, hours before his 23rd birthday. Mahesh was a second year Ph.D. student in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at the University of California, Irvine and an alumnus of the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras. Mahesh was a truly wonderful person with a bottomless heart, always willing to help everyone out without hesitation. His passion for life and people has inspired several of us to explore the world. He was genius in his own right; his thirst for knowledge and willingness to share it with us has made us better individuals. We miss him terribly.
Now Mahesh has to find his way home to Cochin, Kerala in India. It is estimated that the entire process (mortuary, embalming, airfare, and funeral services) will cost several thousand dollars, which, as we all are well aware of, is forbiddingly expensive. It is time for us to come together and show our support. Please help Mahesh on his journey home and beyond. We, Surabhi--the Indian Students Association at UC, Irvine--request you to donate any amount possible by clicking on this link below. All funds will be transferred to Mahesh's parents in India. In the event of surplus funds, we will institute a trust and establish scholarships in his memory for under-priveleged yet brilliant young minds. In our efforts to be transparent, we will update this webpage everyday with donors, their contributions, and expenses. If you would rather be anonymous, please e-mail nithyas [at] gmail [dot] com.
Please go to this website to donate: Send Mahesh Home
If you have any questions, please contact the President of Surabhi, Nithya Sambasivan at nithyas [at] gmail [dot] com or 978-996-0231 or the Vice-President, Bharath Rajaram at bharath [dot] rajaram [at] gmail [dot] com or 281-536-3370.
Please forward to Mahesh's friends and those who may help us in these times of need.
Regards,
Surabhi Organizing Committee
University of California, Irvine.
more...
pictures men#39;s medium hair styles
zoozee
10-26 12:57 PM
Me and my spouse had our appointment on 25 oct ie:yesterday afternoon and by mistake we went on 24th a day prior they requested us to come on the same day as appointment as they stopped taking walk-ins for this week.We went an hour prior to our appointment as there is a form to be filled out there which will be provided.
Make sure to go atleast 2 hour before so that you are able to locate the location we took long for the first time to find the place.
Good Luck.
Make sure to go atleast 2 hour before so that you are able to locate the location we took long for the first time to find the place.
Good Luck.
dresses lack men haircut.jpg · young
sab
08-19 08:59 PM
Based on experience on waiting time of recently approved EAD's, on an average how long does it take to renew the EAD.
Thanks
Sab
Thanks
Sab
more...
makeup short hair styles for men with

pune_guy
06-06 01:11 PM
For H4:
USCIS does not give any document stating the fact that AOS is pending. Although EAD is not required to be present in USA, if H4 is not there, only EAD is proof of valid stay.
485 receipt is proof of AOS
So if SSN is not there or DL (or state ID) is expired then you need EAD - EAD renewal is up to you.
SSN has already been obtained on first EAD. Now the question is why renew EAD if one does not intend to work?
USCIS does not give any document stating the fact that AOS is pending. Although EAD is not required to be present in USA, if H4 is not there, only EAD is proof of valid stay.
485 receipt is proof of AOS
So if SSN is not there or DL (or state ID) is expired then you need EAD - EAD renewal is up to you.
SSN has already been obtained on first EAD. Now the question is why renew EAD if one does not intend to work?
girlfriend quot;lack men hair stylesquot;,
ragz4u
03-28 09:23 AM
Fellow IV members,
How come the "Hard Limit" is not talked about / mentioned in any of the big websites? Shusterman.com / Aila.org et all. Is it possible to get an immigration attorney to explain this crucial issue of "Hard Limit" to IV core team ?
The research for this was conducted by the content team of IV. And as regards the big websites, Rajeev Khanna, Bender's online Matthew Oh all have provided references to IV's doc. So no need for any attorney to explain to the IV core team about this, since most of them have agreed and appreciated our efforts!
How come the "Hard Limit" is not talked about / mentioned in any of the big websites? Shusterman.com / Aila.org et all. Is it possible to get an immigration attorney to explain this crucial issue of "Hard Limit" to IV core team ?
The research for this was conducted by the content team of IV. And as regards the big websites, Rajeev Khanna, Bender's online Matthew Oh all have provided references to IV's doc. So no need for any attorney to explain to the IV core team about this, since most of them have agreed and appreciated our efforts!
hairstyles Cool Haircuts for Black Men
JazzByTheBay
08-08 05:54 PM
In the same boat...
--
PD: 03/08/2006
RD: 07/02/2007
ND: 08/10/2007
Transferred from CSC to NSC: 09/05/2007
Oops - I am also in same boat:(.
--
PD: 03/08/2006
RD: 07/02/2007
ND: 08/10/2007
Transferred from CSC to NSC: 09/05/2007
Oops - I am also in same boat:(.
imh1b
11-25 12:04 PM
Now Do u know who is this with Barack Obama...?
Guys from Chicago should be able to tell for sure....
Look here at the link
Raja Krishnamoorthi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raja_Krishnamoorthi)
What's the big deal?
In Zee TV fair in USA, Indians get thier photos taken with film stars and TV serial stars.
I have seen people getting photos with Amitabh Bachhan or Shahrukh khan.
Does it make them a film star or even give them a break in films?
Guys from Chicago should be able to tell for sure....
Look here at the link
Raja Krishnamoorthi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raja_Krishnamoorthi)
What's the big deal?
In Zee TV fair in USA, Indians get thier photos taken with film stars and TV serial stars.
I have seen people getting photos with Amitabh Bachhan or Shahrukh khan.
Does it make them a film star or even give them a break in films?
s416504
02-24 03:05 PM
I think best thing to apply your GC as soon as possible. You are running out of time if you need to move to Employer B. For GC, you don't have to join B. If A can apply EB1 then very good but make sure it's big company. My EB1 denied because small orgnisation & then I applied my EB3 thru diff employer.


