.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Online CPM Advertising | Advertising blog

Tribal Tattoo Vines

images Tattoo gun (monroe-will meet) Tribal Tattoo Vines. tribal horse tattoo. horseshoe
  • tribal horse tattoo. horseshoe



  • kart2007
    10-07 11:01 AM
    Hello,

    I am in exactly the same situation. I have received my renewal EAD but my spouse hasn't. Her EAD expires 4th November. USCIS told me to call back on 11th Oct which is 30 days after they sent it. I do not want to wait till 11th. I am pretty sure its lost in the mail.

    She is going to get a job offer next week, will she have any problems due to the fact that her EAD expires within 30 days?

    Also whats the best thing for me to do now?

    Please advise.





    wallpaper tribal horse tattoo. horseshoe Tribal Tattoo Vines. vine tattoos images of
  • vine tattoos images of



  • Fightwithfate
    03-13 09:46 PM
    Hi Attorneys/Seniors,

    Application Type:H1 Transfer(Premium Processing)
    Processing Centre:VSC
    FedEx Delivery Date:03/04/2010

    Sofar(End of day 03/13/2010) My Employer have not received the receipt no from vermont Service Center. My Employer himself took LCA and Applied H1 transfer.He sent Cashier cheque with the documents.My Employer is an American company where I have to start working once it is approved.

    Please help me regarding this.

    Today is 10 nth day since my Documents delivered to VSC Premium Processing Center.
    How soon we receive the receipt no in premium processing case.
    Do you think my employer can contact VSC regarding the receipt no or shall I wait for the whole 15 days.
    Please help me





    Tribal Tattoo Vines. rose vine tattoos. vine
  • rose vine tattoos. vine



  • bnaredla1382
    06-17 11:01 AM
    My PD is nov 2003 and now I am planing to port my EB3 to EB2.
    I need to know the process to do it.
    My previous EB3 is with my old employer.
    My I-140 approved from my old Employer and applied I-485 in july 2007 and
    later in may 2008 I moved to my current company using AC21 and I applied for H1b also.
    now I working 6th year on H1B.
    And Here are the questions, if I file new labor have:
    1). how long will it take to approve?
    and once labor approved, for I-140
    1). Am I eligible for premium process of I-140.





    2011 vine tattoos images of Tribal Tattoo Vines. free elements element vine
  • free elements element vine



  • bombay_masala
    06-18 01:09 PM
    What is the Alien Registration number from I140 approval ? How do we get it if we don't have the copy of I-140 approval?



    Any more thoughts on this issue. I am making a list of documents in three categories: (i) docs/info needed absolutely (ii) docs that are not must but might help (iii) docs that are not needed at all. Please edit this list based on your research (if you can add links/cite docs to support that would be great).

    With long delays many people will be using AC21 and we might see these question repeatedly - a sticky thread can really help.

    (i) Documents or information that is essential (if you don't have these documents or info don't even think about changing jobs and just stay put at old employer)

    485 receipt number
    Alien Registration number from I140 approval (if its already done)
    Employment letter from the new employer with title/function same/similar to labor application
    Job functions from approved labor/I140 to get the above
    ??
    ??


    (ii) Documents or information that is not necessary but is good to have (try to get these documents; if you are not able to get them there might be still a way to use AC21 using a lawyer or something)

    A copy of I140 approval
    A copy of labor certification
    ??
    ??


    (iii) Documents you don't need at all (don't loose sleep if you don't have them; even if you dont have them you can use AC21 without help of a lawyer)

    ??
    ??



    more...


    Tribal Tattoo Vines. flower and vine tattoos. vine
  • flower and vine tattoos. vine



  • REQUIRE_GC
    08-15 05:12 AM
    My PD is Aug 2003. Filed in June 2007.:mad::mad:

    Mine is March 2004 and Filed on July 23 2007:mad::mad:





    Tribal Tattoo Vines. Celtic tattoos, vines and
  • Celtic tattoos, vines and



  • PBECVictim
    10-06 04:46 PM
    Our PD : Dec 22nd 2003, EB2 India. It was pre-adjudicated on Sept 18th 2008.

    My petition was approved 4 months back, after calling 100 times USCIS.

    In my wife's case we spoke with IO on Sept 4th.
    Created Service Request on 5th Sept.
    During September 2nd week spoke to IO, IO sent an email to IO who is looking at petition.

    During September last week we got Service Request generic response "Wait 180 days" which I have seen 2 times in my case .

    On Sept 29th sent 7001 form to Ombudsman. Ombudsman office might have received the application on or before 1st October.

    October 2nd 2009 my wife's petition approved.

    So if your case is genuine case problem. Don't waste your time calling Immigration officers. Send 7001 form to Ombudsman's office.



    more...


    Tribal Tattoo Vines. Tribal Rib Cage Tattoo | Media
  • Tribal Rib Cage Tattoo | Media



  • maverick_joe
    11-16 01:03 PM
    same situation here, never received the EAD and the IO asks us to re apply with the new filing fee of 340$ even for the replacment EAD.





    2010 rose vine tattoos. vine Tribal Tattoo Vines. Tattoo gun (monroe-will meet)
  • Tattoo gun (monroe-will meet)



  • gonecrazyonh4
    03-20 01:14 PM
    I googled quite a bit , but could not get any more info on these bills. If any one find relevant info pls post it here.



    more...


    Tribal Tattoo Vines. Popular tribal vine tattoos
  • Popular tribal vine tattoos



  • gc_chahiye
    07-09 06:02 PM
    gc_chahiye - Is it possible to somehow keep the results of the first poll in the main page? It is the only data we have which comes anywhere near the real data, and it would provide good reference.

    done. The first post in each poll has a link to the other poll now.





    hair free elements element vine Tribal Tattoo Vines. Tribal with Butterfly Tattoos.
  • Tribal with Butterfly Tattoos.



  • puzon23
    02-12 10:56 AM
    To Whom It May Concern:

    My H1B expires in July 2010 so I would have to start the PERM process now. In this current economic downturn it seems that it will be extremely difficult to get PERM certified. I also have a Permanent Residence to Canada. My current US employer would be willing to let me go to Canada for 1 year (and work for him remotely) so my H1B clock resets and then reapply for a fresh 6 years of H1B after I came back.

    What would be your advice: go to Canada and wait 1 year and then come back on H1B and apply for GC once things get better or risk it now and start PERM in this time? Please note that I live in New York City so it is even harder to get PERM as there are so many people here. I would like to apply in EB2 category.

    Please advise.

    Thank you so much for your time!



    more...


    Tribal Tattoo Vines. Celtic tattoos, vines and
  • Celtic tattoos, vines and



  • rchristopherriley
    11-01 09:11 AM
    I'm from ROW, my spouse and me both have EAD and AP. But our I-485 is pending. My spouse isn't working but would be travelling to Germany next year while I won't be travelling with her.

    1. Is a good idea just to apply only EAD renewal for me and AP for her to save some bucks?

    2. How soon will the service center accept the renewal applications before they expire?

    3. What if I file these renewal by myself and don't use a lawyer. Will it make a difference?

    4. What paper work do I need to submit with my applications for renewal either by online or manual?

    5. What are the implications of not having to apply EAD for my spouse. Is she going to be out of status once her EAD expire?

    Experts please advice.





    hot flower and vine tattoos. vine Tribal Tattoo Vines. vine tattoos images of
  • vine tattoos images of



  • ak_2006
    10-19 03:52 PM
    I will donate same amount i.e. $250 when I get GC.



    more...


    house Tribal Vine Tattoo - Back by Tribal Tattoo Vines. Tattoos Of Vines.
  • Tattoos Of Vines.



  • jkays94
    03-22 02:04 PM
    Actually the provisions in S 1932 (Sections 8001 and 8002) were dropped when the bill went to the House. The members who handled the fate of the immigration provisions in the house were Reps Conyers, Sessenbrenner and Lamars. It was argued that the Budget Reconciliation Bill (S 1932) should not include any immigration provisions as they should instead be included in future Comprehensive immigration reform. These sections which had already been passed by the Senate were dropped quietly by the 3 member panel in the final conference report. Given the rush to pass this bill among others, members of the Senate may not be aware that these provisions were dropped when they got to the house. While new legislation offers to increase the EB quotas, the provision to allow one to apply for I-485 (GC) and I-140 concurrently upon receiving Labor certification clearance even in the absence of a current visa number ( current priority date) is missing from the proposals, a key measure that would greatly alleviate the suffering of those who suffer from visa retrogression.





    tattoo Celtic tattoos, vines and Tribal Tattoo Vines. hair Vine Tattoos : Vine
  • hair Vine Tattoos : Vine



  • PresidentO
    06-09 12:13 AM
    The reporter does not seem to know the issue at all and coming from an Indian/Pakistani background painted the whole issue as if it were a Desi issue.

    Dude writes that visas dry up and he quotes USCIS spokes person saying we are sitting at 45,000 from week 1 and haven't still moved an inch. Damn it! Gimme a break! Get real

    The attorney featured sings to his tune and talks about all things Indian, Indian companies, Indian nationals, India. Wow! Does any one need more ammunition to take charge and paint H1B issue as Indian issue? Sorry to be harsh but this is more of a bad press than any thing helpful.

    Then he goes on to say that people are waiting for GC because of strict rules?? Excuse me! until Jul 2007 rules were not implemented. This guy says strict rules.



    more...


    pictures Tribal Rib Cage Tattoo | Media Tribal Tattoo Vines. tribal vine tattoo
  • tribal vine tattoo



  • RadioactveChimp
    04-16 01:50 AM
    lol sorry

    I formally appologize to those whom I have hurt, by ranting on their threads

    Sincerely,
    Dean Schneider





    dresses vine tattoos images of Tribal Tattoo Vines. Roses and vines up spine
  • Roses and vines up spine



  • theshiningsun
    10-08 04:50 PM
    eb2c 01jun06
    eb2i 08may06

    eb3row 22jan05
    eb3c 22nov03
    eb3i 22jan02
    eb3m 01may01
    eb3p 01apr03



    more...


    makeup Popular tribal vine tattoos Tribal Tattoo Vines. Tribal Vine Tattoo - Back by
  • Tribal Vine Tattoo - Back by



  • kumaabh
    01-09 12:16 AM
    dude post problems in threads in correct english.





    girlfriend hair Vine Tattoos : Vine Tribal Tattoo Vines. half sleeve tattoos vine
  • half sleeve tattoos vine



  • div_bell_2003
    09-18 02:24 PM
    Any response to that ? My wife's EAD is expiring on Oct 22nd , I have e-filed for her EAD renewal , got the receipt and the FP notice promptly, but after Sep 03 FP, no status update and I have seen people applying after me ( paper filed ) getting CPO emails :( , so can she work on the receipt or not ? any pointers ?

    Just to add, her EAD renewal is pending at NSC but the FP notice came from MSC, hope NSC can access the biometrics from MSC ( heard some cases where once center could not access the other center's biometrics )





    hairstyles Celtic tattoos, vines and Tribal Tattoo Vines. a tribal vine tattoo,
  • a tribal vine tattoo,



  • pa_arora
    06-13 03:31 PM
    Any thoughts why EB2 India hasn't gone beyond Apr 04 for over a year.

    Is this because of EB3 to EB2 conversions? If so then the likelihood of EB2 - I dates moving a lot in Oct bulletin are low.

    Are there any 'guesstimates' out there for the number of EB3 to EB2 conversions?
    The main reason apart from stated ones above - "FBI new name check 6 month policy". Lot of old people which were struck up with name check from long time are getting cleared now.





    bestia
    07-25 04:23 PM
    Let's donate our blood, then our kidneys, then our hands, legs. If we can't immigrate as a whole, let's then immigrate part-by-part ;)





    seekerofpeace
    09-05 06:19 PM
    Inskrish,
    Do I need to take separate appointments for my wife....I mean can I take one appointment on one Receipt # and check the status of hers too at infopass? On telephone call they always ask for the applicant when checking the status.

    I'll take an infopass then...did u call us the customer service before the infopass...I am sure they'd have told you that your dependents are approved...I am sure infopass agent see the same screen as the customer reps at the Nat serv centers.

    Thanks,

    SoP