flopticalcube
Apr 18, 02:37 PM
My zs3 is up in 2 secs and focused 1 sec later. I used to go around with a tz-1! You had to physically remove the lens cap before shooting but I still thought it was great.
jiminaus
Apr 22, 06:26 PM
I'm a great fan of Ruby myself. Check out MacRuby (http://www.macruby.org/) which runs directly on top of the Objective-C runtime, not via a bridge. Check out Aimonetti, Mark (2011?) MacRuby : the definitive guide, O'Reilly (http://oreilly.com/catalog/0636920000723/). It's still in early release, due for final release in July.
Queso
Aug 18, 05:48 AM
It is pretty bumpy on most of the tracks in the UK I think.
The Northern Line isn't too bad on that front. The worst line is definitely the Metropolitan, on which you sometimes find it difficult to stay in your seat it jumps around so much.
The Northern Line isn't too bad on that front. The worst line is definitely the Metropolitan, on which you sometimes find it difficult to stay in your seat it jumps around so much.
xyz1534
Apr 10, 02:59 PM
Yep
more...
Macsavvytech
Apr 10, 02:40 AM
Ok, so I ended up taking the plunge and buying a Peel 520, My iPod is working perfectly as a phone, however there is one very annoying bug which I wonder if anyone has had a reasonable work around for. Now being able to change volume when your headphones are plugged in is a known bug but I was wondering if anyone had found a fix for it other then drilling a hole in the case.

Patmian212
Dec 3, 11:14 AM
No offence, but this is MACRumors :D
You got a point there:rolleyes:
But still people instead of blowing up your windows laptops with fireworks SElL IT TO ME.
You got a point there:rolleyes:
But still people instead of blowing up your windows laptops with fireworks SElL IT TO ME.
more...
paolo-
Jan 6, 09:00 PM
How are you plugging them in? If you can get the guitar to work, every thing else should. You should plug the line out from your keyboard to the audio inputs of your tascam. For the mic, it should go into the mic in.
As for returning it, it's not a bad idea. It sounds as though you just plugged things wrong if you can get it to record your guitar. But tascam interfaces are a pain in the ass. Really, I had the L version of the interface and it wouldn't work when I wanted it to. I had to reinstall the drivers countless times, plug and unplug it, restart my computer. And apparently, I'm not the only one to get all of those problem, there's a thread about in the board. They never release new drivers and usually the updates aren't that better. I just hope I can save you the trouble.
As for returning it, it's not a bad idea. It sounds as though you just plugged things wrong if you can get it to record your guitar. But tascam interfaces are a pain in the ass. Really, I had the L version of the interface and it wouldn't work when I wanted it to. I had to reinstall the drivers countless times, plug and unplug it, restart my computer. And apparently, I'm not the only one to get all of those problem, there's a thread about in the board. They never release new drivers and usually the updates aren't that better. I just hope I can save you the trouble.
OrangeSVTguy
Jun 22, 08:18 PM
does the battery works with ibook g3?
more...

Selah Sue sélectionnés par

Sélection photos de Selah Sue
more...

selah sue

Selah Sue
more...

(Selah Sue, Sanne Puts)

Selah Sue (2011)
more...

hyiukuuplk,ss selah sue

selah link selah sue
more...

selah sue « Anne Helmond

Selah Sue in De Wereld Draait

/selah-s sue-910196
more...
alphamale
Jun 30, 07:02 AM
too hot to handle
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703426004575338381367893598.html?KEYWORDS=sony+vaio
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703426004575338381367893598.html?KEYWORDS=sony+vaio
G4scott
May 5, 09:16 PM
Posting this from my new 27" iMac, purchased from Best Buy!
I got the lower base 27" model for $1615 + tax, so I'm pretty happy. The $85 I saved will pay for an extra 8GB of RAM :) Going to have some dev VMs running on this sucker with no problems.
I got the lower base 27" model for $1615 + tax, so I'm pretty happy. The $85 I saved will pay for an extra 8GB of RAM :) Going to have some dev VMs running on this sucker with no problems.
more...

mthq
May 3, 05:46 PM
Hi Guys,
I'm trying to help to friend. She have 3 year old boy and 3 years worth of pictures of him on the 3gs. Unfortunately the phone was dropped and screen was cracked (all black) she managed to put passcode lock so many times incorrectly that the device got locked.
She got screen replaced but now it says - Phone is locked please connect to iTunes. When connecting iTunes only restore is available.
The most important thing is to take those pictures of the phone!
Any thoughts what I could try to get them off the phone?
She never synced the phone with iTunes (maybe once initially not even on her PC)
I'm trying to help to friend. She have 3 year old boy and 3 years worth of pictures of him on the 3gs. Unfortunately the phone was dropped and screen was cracked (all black) she managed to put passcode lock so many times incorrectly that the device got locked.
She got screen replaced but now it says - Phone is locked please connect to iTunes. When connecting iTunes only restore is available.
The most important thing is to take those pictures of the phone!
Any thoughts what I could try to get them off the phone?
She never synced the phone with iTunes (maybe once initially not even on her PC)
sw1tcher
Sep 29, 02:02 AM
I've been checking the refurb page for months now. Don't worry about a deal disappearing and never coming back if it's a current machine. On the other hand, if you're talking about a machine that's 1 or 2 revisions back, then the chance that it'll pop up later again gets slimmer and slimmer.
A good deal on a refurb iBook IMO is the current 14" iBook. It's $1099, versus $1299 for the regular price and $1199 for Educ. price. Been eyeing that for about a week now. Maybe if my money situation changes soon I'll pick it up.
A good deal on a refurb iBook IMO is the current 14" iBook. It's $1099, versus $1299 for the regular price and $1199 for Educ. price. Been eyeing that for about a week now. Maybe if my money situation changes soon I'll pick it up.
more...
flopticalcube
Apr 26, 11:07 PM
Insert your windows DVD and repair your bootcamp installation.
patp
May 4, 11:18 PM
Just checked on my Verizon iPhone running iOS 4.2.8, and it IS allowing me to airplay video to my Apple TV. I don't usually airplay, as I just stream via homesharing from my Macbook Pro to my Apple TV, so I can't say if this is "new" or not. But, I can definitely Airplay video.
downloading now. This is awesome news! have you noticed any improvements in performance?
downloading now. This is awesome news! have you noticed any improvements in performance?
more...
webmatthijs
Aug 26, 11:35 AM
ehm, lets see:
could be...
-ubar tmar album: fusion
-REbRO " : no one gets out
have a look in the itunes music store, if you have itunes ofcourse
could be...
-ubar tmar album: fusion
-REbRO " : no one gets out
have a look in the itunes music store, if you have itunes ofcourse

beige matchbox
Mar 21, 07:41 PM
Thinking about it, i rather like co-operative games. Best of both worlds :cool:
more...
dscuber9000
Mar 1, 07:56 PM
Can someone make rainbow "Don't Tread On Me" flags? I think it would be a brilliant way to show Republican hypocrisy on their calls for smaller government, yet they think government should regulate who and who cannot marry based on, well, nothing.
ethics101
Apr 23, 10:16 PM
Yes I agree. I have a thin logitech wireless backlit keyboard and its been on for 4 months and I haven't changed the battery. It is also charged via USB so it works even when it runs out of battery.
IJ Reilly
Sep 29, 12:01 AM
I've been using Keynote lately for work presentations. It's annoying not to be able to give them to PC co-workers. PPT such a piece of crap, and i'd like to be able to use keynote more, but sadly it's not super useful anywhere other than my computer.
Why annoying, because PowerPoint is so lame? You can export Keynote to PowerPoint, or to Flash, or QuickTime, or PDF.
Why annoying, because PowerPoint is so lame? You can export Keynote to PowerPoint, or to Flash, or QuickTime, or PDF.
designboy
Oct 26, 08:20 AM
Wonder if they'll have a line for preordered and a line for new buyers. But I guess the preordered are getting mailed? Anyone bringing a camera or video camera? You could post them on Flickr or YouTube. I thought about that but some people are weird about strangers taking their picture.
SurfAddict
Feb 20, 10:55 AM
Well I agree with the original review completely this thing is just awesome and i have had absolutely no problems (sometimes its slow to wake from sleep but thats OS X). It's not to heavy to carry long distances in my opinion but I am a football player so I do alot of weightlifting. As far as the trackpad goes its fine not slow at all. Oh and by the way the couple times I have taken this thing out in public I havent felt akward just a little envied :p . Seriously though you will have people coming up to you asking about it all the time, they all assume its a sony vaio until I shoot that idea down a quick lid close and they know it's apple all the way :D
Dagless
Mar 27, 07:31 PM
sikkinixx - The DS is region free yea. And CD-Wow.com is your cheap DS game friend ;) I mean 20 quid for Pokemon Diamond :eek:
Liquorpuki
Feb 10, 11:07 AM
My thoughts exactly, I could see him dying from infection, but not in 2 hours.... There must be more to this.
Probably severed the main artery in the calf and he bled out over 2 hours. If your femoral artery gets cut you could bleed out in minutes (ever see Black Hawk Down?). The arteries below the kneecap carry less volume so 2 hours sounds plausible.
Probably severed the main artery in the calf and he bled out over 2 hours. If your femoral artery gets cut you could bleed out in minutes (ever see Black Hawk Down?). The arteries below the kneecap carry less volume so 2 hours sounds plausible.
Shaan
Jun 10, 05:19 PM
What time do you guys think people will start to line up to buy the new iPhone 3G S, I know it Apple Stores will open their doors at 8 am on Friday, June 19th. This thread is for Apple Stores only, not AT&T. Post what time you think the first people will show up.
Another question I had: At 8 am will Apple sell the iPhone 3G S at all price points, meaning people qualified for the subsidized rate can buy it, this I know is true, but will people paying the 399/499 be able to buy it, as well as the people who want to buy the no-commit at 599/699? I plan on buying the phone at the no-commit price so I want to make sure I don't get there and they say they are only selling to people who are upgrading or new 2 year contracts.
Thanks.
Another question I had: At 8 am will Apple sell the iPhone 3G S at all price points, meaning people qualified for the subsidized rate can buy it, this I know is true, but will people paying the 399/499 be able to buy it, as well as the people who want to buy the no-commit at 599/699? I plan on buying the phone at the no-commit price so I want to make sure I don't get there and they say they are only selling to people who are upgrading or new 2 year contracts.
Thanks.


