msp1976
04-23 01:32 PM
No bill was introduced in Senate. Where is the question of voting? If anti immigrants some how make waste these 2 weeks of time in Senate then there will not be enough time to discuss. Now 60% chance. If no bill is introduced in Senate before end of may it will come down to 40%.
The S 9 was introduced in the first day of senate..
They are gonna fill up the language any time they like...
One fine day you are gonna wake up and find the bill getting debated...
The S 9 was introduced in the first day of senate..
They are gonna fill up the language any time they like...
One fine day you are gonna wake up and find the bill getting debated...
wallpaper lil wayne drop the
ohio boy
09-27 11:59 PM
After a lots of effort I got chance to meet the great man J.B. Wow he was very nice. I told hime everything and showed the FedEx print out which he signed for the 485 delivery.
He appologised several times and went inside to the mail room after 40 minutes he came with a +'ve result with another appologies for his mistake. He told that the some of the packages are piled under the desk (hiding for the eyes) and he coudn't move the packages to clearks room. He moved a bunch of fedEx package to the clearks room, and took mine seperate from the bunch and put a note to the cleark saying his mistakes.
I thanked him and went to hotel room, after couple of hours I got call from MR.J.B and gave the receipt # for my whole family. I thanked him for the courtosy and afternnon I again I went to meet J.B and thanked again and tiped around $ 100, suddenly he started yelling at me...oh man..this was my fault, and u tiping for Nonsence....I got panicked and start sweating....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Then I got up from my bed, I don't know what happend after that, could anyone please help me to findout what happend?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh I had a nice dream, Is'nt?....:)
Folks I was frustrated and no one is to cheer up me, So I made this and no bad intensions, Sorry if I hurt anyone.
He appologised several times and went inside to the mail room after 40 minutes he came with a +'ve result with another appologies for his mistake. He told that the some of the packages are piled under the desk (hiding for the eyes) and he coudn't move the packages to clearks room. He moved a bunch of fedEx package to the clearks room, and took mine seperate from the bunch and put a note to the cleark saying his mistakes.
I thanked him and went to hotel room, after couple of hours I got call from MR.J.B and gave the receipt # for my whole family. I thanked him for the courtosy and afternnon I again I went to meet J.B and thanked again and tiped around $ 100, suddenly he started yelling at me...oh man..this was my fault, and u tiping for Nonsence....I got panicked and start sweating....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Then I got up from my bed, I don't know what happend after that, could anyone please help me to findout what happend?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh I had a nice dream, Is'nt?....:)
Folks I was frustrated and no one is to cheer up me, So I made this and no bad intensions, Sorry if I hurt anyone.
sagar_nyc
08-15 11:28 AM
Ramesh,
Try to get as much info about this acquisition. I was in simillar situation. Company I used to work with got acquired by another company. and that time our labor was pending. We had to start process all over again and end up losing our two year of PD, because New company was located in different state. their tax id was different etc.
My advice to you is consult with good attorney.
Here is my situation:
My sponsoring company 'A' was acquired by company 'B' last month and name changed to company 'B' with B's pay stubs.
Am on H1 now and i applied my 485 in August 2007 with 140 approved in May 2007.
Company B informed me that they informed USCIS regarding the acquisition(i don't what they mean !!).
Questions:
1. How is my green card process proceeds with company 'B'? Should the company 'B' file I140 amendment or is there any thing they have to take care?
2. Can i join with company 'C' by invoking AC21?
Please share your thoughts and experiences.
Try to get as much info about this acquisition. I was in simillar situation. Company I used to work with got acquired by another company. and that time our labor was pending. We had to start process all over again and end up losing our two year of PD, because New company was located in different state. their tax id was different etc.
My advice to you is consult with good attorney.
Here is my situation:
My sponsoring company 'A' was acquired by company 'B' last month and name changed to company 'B' with B's pay stubs.
Am on H1 now and i applied my 485 in August 2007 with 140 approved in May 2007.
Company B informed me that they informed USCIS regarding the acquisition(i don't what they mean !!).
Questions:
1. How is my green card process proceeds with company 'B'? Should the company 'B' file I140 amendment or is there any thing they have to take care?
2. Can i join with company 'C' by invoking AC21?
Please share your thoughts and experiences.
2011 Cee-Lo Green Ft. Melanie Fiona
bluekayal
09-19 02:17 PM
I am in a tricky situation. Filed concurrent I-140 and I-485 (Schedule A Group 2..exceptional ability in the arts and science) ... 8/2006.
In the meanwhile a labor cert as well- PD 8/ 2004 was approved in 2006 and I recieved an updated I-140 using the old priority date, ie. 2004. Now after 2 years the TSC is adamant that my PD is 2006 not 2004 and have given me yet another "corrected" I-140 with 2006 PD.
One lawyer said I could cite "affirmative misconduct" and request the supervisor of the I-140 section to consider and accept the late filing on the basis of affirmative misconduct. If not for the earlier I-140 with 2004 PD we would have filed another I-140. So their affirmative mistake cost us 2 years in a category so backlogged already. (I am EB 2 India).
My lawyer says we will not win and does not want to do it. Any advice?
In the meanwhile a labor cert as well- PD 8/ 2004 was approved in 2006 and I recieved an updated I-140 using the old priority date, ie. 2004. Now after 2 years the TSC is adamant that my PD is 2006 not 2004 and have given me yet another "corrected" I-140 with 2006 PD.
One lawyer said I could cite "affirmative misconduct" and request the supervisor of the I-140 section to consider and accept the late filing on the basis of affirmative misconduct. If not for the earlier I-140 with 2004 PD we would have filed another I-140. So their affirmative mistake cost us 2 years in a category so backlogged already. (I am EB 2 India).
My lawyer says we will not win and does not want to do it. Any advice?
more...
AnandNJ
06-27 03:04 PM
No, you can not get a copy of I-140 by USCIS
except your employer or attorney, one of my friend called attorneys office when attorney is not in the office paralegal answered and he requested her a copy of approval she sent but attorney may not give you. However there is a form of I-824 to get a duplicate copy but its useful to employers not for beneficiary. USCIS will not send duplicate of I-140 copy to beneficiary.
If you want to port your older priority date, having I-140 approval is good but that not required, meaning if you have I-140 receipt number thats good enough to port.
except your employer or attorney, one of my friend called attorneys office when attorney is not in the office paralegal answered and he requested her a copy of approval she sent but attorney may not give you. However there is a form of I-824 to get a duplicate copy but its useful to employers not for beneficiary. USCIS will not send duplicate of I-140 copy to beneficiary.
If you want to port your older priority date, having I-140 approval is good but that not required, meaning if you have I-140 receipt number thats good enough to port.

DSLStart
07-28 03:13 PM
AP is a very important document for re-entry incase if you don't have backup such as valid H1B visa. Have read quite a few cases here of people who wait till the last day for applying the renewal and then crying when an emergency occurs and they don't have valid a AP. It is in our best interest to apply it 120 days before its expiration date.
We are planning to go to India in the last week of September. My current AP expires by Oct 10. Hence applying for a new one. How long are AP approvals taking now a days at TSC.
Thanks in advance
-Krishna
We are planning to go to India in the last week of September. My current AP expires by Oct 10. Hence applying for a new one. How long are AP approvals taking now a days at TSC.
Thanks in advance
-Krishna
more...
cybergold
04-28 05:38 PM
ok thanks, i'll get rid of them right now
2010 Rick Ross (Feat. Lil Wayne
kaisersose
07-26 11:14 AM
I havenot received the I-485 receipt yet , is it mandatory?
I would think so. Better to wait for a couple of weeks and apply for your EAD along with the 485 receipt.
I would think so. Better to wait for a couple of weeks and apply for your EAD along with the 485 receipt.
more...
ss777
10-07 03:05 PM
I too got transfer mails in April 2008. TSC to NSC to TSC. But when I last checked at infopass they said its at NSC. In April 2009, my approved I-140 is also transferred from TSC to NSC. Last month when I checked at infopass, they said 140 is in "Transit".
Dont know how and where it will end up?
Dont know how and where it will end up?
hair Lil Wayne - I Am Not A Human
goel_ar
12-20 01:45 PM
I am all up for it & won't mind doing it all...
more...
JoeSixpack
09-04 01:53 AM
Thanks man, I really appriciate that. I was feeling pretty lost there for a while, so any insight would be a big help.
hot Release Name: Lil Wayne – The
abhi2001
02-25 10:03 AM
Is Company A Satyam??
haha..no
haha..no
more...
house New Lil Wayne Mixtapes 2011
H1B-GC
11-06 04:24 PM
Does bad credit history or defaults affect getting a job?
Any ideas?
Most companies and Financial sector in particular check the credit History.Dont you worry on a 30 day late payment 2 years back .They wont be so mean i guess. But filing for Bankrupcy or a History of late payments would raise a red Flag.
Any ideas?
Most companies and Financial sector in particular check the credit History.Dont you worry on a 30 day late payment 2 years back .They wont be so mean i guess. But filing for Bankrupcy or a History of late payments would raise a red Flag.
tattoo lil wayne drop the
bbct
03-14 05:15 PM
Which service center did you file your I-485 and how come your I-485 was denied by a local USCIS officer? Are you were called for an interview?
Please help! My I-485 was denied by a local USCIS officer because of visa availability. My case is EB2 PERM based and I filed I-485 in July 2007 when the visa number was available.
Apparently USCIS made a mistake if they have any knowledge of the wellknown visa bulletin fiasco of July 2007 (Visa bulletiin No. 107). What should I do to correct this? If I file a motion to reopen (MTR), it will cost me $1500 legal fee+$585 filing fee. Any suggestions are really appreciated.
Here is what it said:" At the time you filed your I-485, the Visa Bulletin of the Department of State provided that the employment based visas were unavailable for persons in your category. Section 245.2 of title 8 of the Code of Regulations (CFR) states, in part:'an immigration visa must be immediately available in order for an alien to properly file an adjustment application under section 245 of the Act," ...
Please help! My I-485 was denied by a local USCIS officer because of visa availability. My case is EB2 PERM based and I filed I-485 in July 2007 when the visa number was available.
Apparently USCIS made a mistake if they have any knowledge of the wellknown visa bulletin fiasco of July 2007 (Visa bulletiin No. 107). What should I do to correct this? If I file a motion to reopen (MTR), it will cost me $1500 legal fee+$585 filing fee. Any suggestions are really appreciated.
Here is what it said:" At the time you filed your I-485, the Visa Bulletin of the Department of State provided that the employment based visas were unavailable for persons in your category. Section 245.2 of title 8 of the Code of Regulations (CFR) states, in part:'an immigration visa must be immediately available in order for an alien to properly file an adjustment application under section 245 of the Act," ...
more...
pictures lil wayne drop the
shana04
07-31 12:40 PM
Gurus,
I know most of you might be busy looking for the bill.
Please post your exp with infopass in Dallas TX
I know most of you might be busy looking for the bill.
Please post your exp with infopass in Dallas TX
dresses lil wayne drop the
Jeff Wheeler
08-20 01:58 PM
Yeah, I know that’s what it means, but I’ve heard it pronounced the other way IRL; I thought it was kinda funky, but cool.
more...
makeup Lil Wayne - Welcome To My Hood
tsrinivas
07-19 02:30 PM
All that your have to do is get it translated by any one who is fluent in English and Marathi ,
Document has to be signed and contact information of the Translator has to be placed.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Translated Text
------------------------------------
Declaration of Translator
I ____________________ certify that I am fluent in the English and Marathi languages, and that the foregoing is a complete and accurate translation of the attached document.
Signature
Date
Contact Info
Document has to be signed and contact information of the Translator has to be placed.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Translated Text
------------------------------------
Declaration of Translator
I ____________________ certify that I am fluent in the English and Marathi languages, and that the foregoing is a complete and accurate translation of the attached document.
Signature
Date
Contact Info
girlfriend Artist: Lil Wayne

skalra
03-19 11:06 PM
If you have advance parole, check with your lawyer if you can use AP to come back. Now that you applied for stamping, AVR is out of question but AP is still an option.
I am going to Toronto next month and was thinking of getting my visa stamped, but after hearing few horror stories, I am inclined towards using AVR or AP to come back.
I am going to Toronto next month and was thinking of getting my visa stamped, but after hearing few horror stories, I am inclined towards using AVR or AP to come back.
hairstyles lil wayne drop the
harryom
09-07 10:06 AM
Thanks for update!! But USCIS Receipt updates says they have already issued receipts till 07/26/07....
Dood...
Nothing to worry - Receipt Notice(s) will be issued when they will be issued. We can do nothing about it. I'm in the same boat - My application was mailed on Jul 24th and received on Jul 25th. No news so far - My Lawyer says, we should wait another month or so...
Take part in the Rally - It is our Cause!!!
Dood...
Nothing to worry - Receipt Notice(s) will be issued when they will be issued. We can do nothing about it. I'm in the same boat - My application was mailed on Jul 24th and received on Jul 25th. No news so far - My Lawyer says, we should wait another month or so...
Take part in the Rally - It is our Cause!!!
gconmymind
08-29 12:33 PM
My wife's H1 was applied by her Indian company's US office in March 07 and got approved in July 07. She was in India at that time. We got married in July and she came to the US on H4 in Dec 07. Then, she went to Kolkata in Mar 08 (we are from Mumbai region) to get her H1B stamped and got the stamp and started working in Apr 08.
So, if you are returning from US to get a H1B stamp, you can go to any consulate in India.
You can go to Canada or Mexico, but chances are security clearance can delay the process. We did not want to take a chance and chose Inida for stamping.
So, if you are returning from US to get a H1B stamp, you can go to any consulate in India.
You can go to Canada or Mexico, but chances are security clearance can delay the process. We did not want to take a chance and chose Inida for stamping.
HRPRO
02-07 10:56 AM
Thanks for the response.
The problem is not with current pay vs future pay. The company has other project managers (US Citizens) and will only pay what others get as PMs. The classification gave a pay that is almost 50% more than what other PMs make.
So the company will not commit/be willing to pay that high wage. Why should they? I know my company pays more than average of what PMs get in the industry. BTW it is not a consulting company and I work directly for the company, not clients.
I think the problem is that any kind of manager in computer/IT industry is classified under Computer information systems manager. While there can be hundreds of classifications that are not CIS managers.
To put things in perspective, the classification is for my boss's boss. But the job done by me and my boss and his boss are totally different.
So my question remains. How do we get classification as Project manager under EB2 with proper wages?
Make the Job Description sound more generic and remove the CIS terminology as much as possible.
The problem is not with current pay vs future pay. The company has other project managers (US Citizens) and will only pay what others get as PMs. The classification gave a pay that is almost 50% more than what other PMs make.
So the company will not commit/be willing to pay that high wage. Why should they? I know my company pays more than average of what PMs get in the industry. BTW it is not a consulting company and I work directly for the company, not clients.
I think the problem is that any kind of manager in computer/IT industry is classified under Computer information systems manager. While there can be hundreds of classifications that are not CIS managers.
To put things in perspective, the classification is for my boss's boss. But the job done by me and my boss and his boss are totally different.
So my question remains. How do we get classification as Project manager under EB2 with proper wages?
Make the Job Description sound more generic and remove the CIS terminology as much as possible.


