.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Online CPM Advertising | Advertising blog

Ipod Touch Apple Wallpaper

images Retro Apple Logo Wallpaper by Ipod Touch Apple Wallpaper. Free iPod Touch Wallpapers
  • Free iPod Touch Wallpapers



  • singhsa3
    07-25 04:06 PM
    Excellent point, I think, this is exactly the sort of pros and cons analysis we need on the ideas generated on this forum.

    BTW: I thank you for the constructive tone of your message when providing the feedback.

    this is a very good idea..but theres only one problem..we had gone to a blood donation drive to give blood..but were not allowed to because they do not take blood from people who have visited third world countries like India in the past 3 yrs.

    so we can organise a campaign like this..but blood can be donated only by people who havent visited any third world countires in the past 3 yrs.





    wallpaper Free iPod Touch Wallpapers Ipod Touch Apple Wallpaper. Ancient Apple Wallpaper
  • Ancient Apple Wallpaper



  • fcres
    07-18 04:10 PM
    Call once again to confirm this news. Some times the reps give conflicting answers.





    Ipod Touch Apple Wallpaper. More Video Games Wallpapers
  • More Video Games Wallpapers



  • satishku_2000
    12-19 02:19 PM
    I called in senators office and the person asked for my zip code and I told him that I apprceate senator Cornyns efforts in trying to pass the SKIL bill.
    The person told me he will pass on the message. It takes less than a minute to make the call so folks I encourage to you make the call.





    2011 Ancient Apple Wallpaper Ipod Touch Apple Wallpaper. iPod Touch / iPhone Wallpapers
  • iPod Touch / iPhone Wallpapers



  • abhi2001
    02-24 04:06 PM
    Thanks again guys.

    Well company A can file my GC but the issue is that the financial books of company A are not clear right now. Hence there are chances I-140 will be refused even if I file on EB1.

    Company B is willing to take me but the issue is how do I join B. The options which I see are that B files my GC under EB2 or EB3 and I continue to work with company A till then. But then in EB2/EB3 the processing will take years till I get my EAD and join company B.



    more...


    Ipod Touch Apple Wallpaper. Apple iPhone Wallpapers.
  • Apple iPhone Wallpapers.



  • hpandey
    04-07 10:39 AM
    Just got it. Right now.Thanks guys.

    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Approval notice sent.

    On April 7, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

    If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.


    and enjoy the freedom that you have now :-) Patience always pays !!





    Ipod Touch Apple Wallpaper. red apple iphone ipod touch
  • red apple iphone ipod touch



  • reddymjm
    01-07 09:09 AM
    I just entered US on my AP. Old one (stamped one) was valid till May 08 09 and I had a renewed AP. The IO asked for both old and new AP. I had only the new one. He said I am supposed to carry both. Then he issued me a stamp valid till dec 30 09 and said am supposed to carry the stamped AP paper along with the stamp all the time. Then I aksed about the expiry validity. He said I have to have a new AP after the AP expiry date on AP not on the passport.

    But I heard the otherway at the canada border.



    more...


    Ipod Touch Apple Wallpaper. best ipod touch 4g wallpapers.
  • best ipod touch 4g wallpapers.



  • keepwalking
    05-14 03:30 PM
    My priority date will become current on June 1st 2011. I will add my wife to green card process on June 1st 2011 (she is in US in H-4 status now). My I-485 is with Texas processing Center.

    If I leave my sponsoring (green card) employer after 3-4 months of getting my green card and join another employer or have my own company, does it affect my wife's green card process assuming it takes 6-7 months for her to get her green card.





    2010 More Video Games Wallpapers Ipod Touch Apple Wallpaper. Retro Apple Logo Wallpaper by
  • Retro Apple Logo Wallpaper by



  • CADude
    07-31 10:27 PM
    Mailroom indeed has to check all the documents(after cutting envelope from 3 sides, per operating manual). if clerk is not able to findout our checks then we are out of luck. wait for PD has to be current and refile.

    Are you sure about this ? i heard that we can refile with proper quotes saying a filing fee was indeed issued etc ? any comments please?



    more...


    Ipod Touch Apple Wallpaper. iPhone amp; iPod Touch Wallpaper
  • iPhone amp; iPod Touch Wallpaper



  • msp1976
    02-08 05:13 AM
    Might be slightly more than 6 months...But much faster than EB3/EB2 India/china....





    hair iPod Touch / iPhone Wallpapers Ipod Touch Apple Wallpaper. Apple Grunge - iPhone
  • Apple Grunge - iPhone



  • arnet
    11-02 12:13 AM
    yes, you need passport size photograph (2x2 inch) for AP/EAD. when you file I-485, you will file EAD/AP and for that you need photographs. you need atleast 2 photographs for EAD and 2 photographs for AP. check the photograph specifications in EAD/AP form instructions or in USCIS website. USCIS is very specific about the photograph, I know couple of friends whose EAD applications are sent back when they did meet their specifications. so pay attention to their specifications.

    check these websites for your reference inaddition to USCIS.gov:

    http://www.usvisanews.com/uscisphoto/guide.pdf

    http://www.usvisanews.com/uscisphoto/

    Disclaimer: I'm not an immigration attroney so please consult one for your situations as laws/procedures are changing constantly.

    Are passport photographs needed?



    more...


    Ipod Touch Apple Wallpaper. Apple#39;s new device would be
  • Apple#39;s new device would be



  • glus
    05-10 07:23 PM
    hello,
    Nothing is "forever." If you hire a good attorney, he/she can argue, that you did have immigrant intent in the past, but have abandoned it and will try to get you a visa. However, without a good lawyer, it may be very difficult to persuade a consular officer that you no longer wish to immigrate to the U.S. after entering here. Contact me via PM if you wish and I can get you in touch with attorney who can answer more questions of yours. Thanx.





    hot Apple iPhone Wallpapers. Ipod Touch Apple Wallpaper. iPod Touch wallpapers.
  • iPod Touch wallpapers.



  • abracadabra102
    08-14 04:46 PM
    Just for a change in topic, do you guys to know good Life insurance company who do not show prejudice between greencard holder and H-1B Holder.
    I just got life insurance through select quote, west coast which coast only 22$ for � million insurance rejected me stating that there is a difference rate of green card holder and Alien.

    I got through Prudential which is costing me 50$.


    Any experience with you folks

    That makes sense. A typical H1B has more things to worry about (maintaining status, keeping job, GC, dealing with rogue employers, attorneys, physicians...) and lower life expectancy :D



    more...


    house Apple Wallpaper Ipod Touch Apple Wallpaper. Apple
  • Apple



  • sparky_jones
    06-06 04:42 PM
    hopefully if we pay the $340 for EAD and $305 for AP for each person, we do not have to pay for it again until we get a decision on our GC.We just have to keep renewing these two without paying again..Please correct me if i am wrong.So its like pay one last time..hopefully.
    I believe unless you filed I-485 under the revised fee structure last year, you need to pay for EAD and AP renewal every time you have to renew.





    tattoo red apple iphone ipod touch Ipod Touch Apple Wallpaper. Wallpapers · Humour iPhone
  • Wallpapers · Humour iPhone



  • Kushal
    06-18 05:57 PM
    I am not getting any appointment in June with any doctor within 60 miles from my place. So I took an appointment with a doc 70+ miles away for end of june. The only problem is I need to go twice 70 miles one way. The clinic suggested I do the blood work in nearby county clinic, but the county clinic wants 7-10 days to get results of blood work. I asked them for HIV and Sephallius test to be done. I already got TB Skin test(tested negative) done at county clinic.
    Can someone please tell what all blood tests need to be done, so I can check if any other doctor can do the blood work and I can save one 70 mile trip . Thanks.


    Don't they have a package based on immigration requirements? You can get everything done by one surgeon..



    more...


    pictures best ipod touch 4g wallpapers. Ipod Touch Apple Wallpaper. Apple iPod touch (3rd
  • Apple iPod touch (3rd



  • logiclife
    06-30 06:19 PM
    The current events starting from a rumor has caused frustration in our members. The news coming out of AILA got us into action and we are working on trying to prevent this visa bulletin disaster to happen for our members. Due to weekend, There are less opportunities to pursue but we are not taking this as an excuse and please know that IV is working this weekend and have been working ever since we heard about this news and are using all measures and contacts at the appropriate levels of government to help our members. At this time we do not have a conclusive outcome for our members as the efforts are continuing. The efforts are in full swing and will continue until the bulletin comes out. We are prepared to make efforts on Monday when the offices open.

    Be assured we are considering all options. We are also working with like minded organizations and on
    our own to prevent this disaster to happen for our members. IV is committed to pursue measures in case of any
    visa bulletin that will change the current dates.

    Please be patient and continue to support us. We will continue to update on the website as we have any more
    update to share. The DOS's actions, USCIS actions and the resulting litigation from USCIS or other plaintiffs will take time to materialize and core group will post updates and action items as soon as there is something actionable that we wish for all our members to participate.

    Please continue with your 485 filing process and file your 485 as soon as possible. Do not be late and do not postpone or slow down your 485 filing work due to rumors or other fears. Keep doing what you are doing.

    IV may post update about its course of action as early as Sunday evening.

    IV team





    dresses iPod Touch wallpapers. Ipod Touch Apple Wallpaper. apple iphone 4 ackgrounds.
  • apple iphone 4 ackgrounds.



  • sk.aggarwal
    07-23 10:49 AM
    I don't have a suggestion but a question for you. What is this money that you get if you stick with the company after they lay you off. Why would you lose the money if you join company B? I am sorry I just thought it was kind of strange.

    I guess he is talking about severance pay, could range from 1 month to 2 years of salary depending on duration of employment with company and there policies.



    more...


    makeup iPhone amp; iPod Touch Wallpaper Ipod Touch Apple Wallpaper. Apple Wallpaper
  • Apple Wallpaper



  • srinivasj
    05-18 01:34 PM
    I read those threads....I appreciate his efforts and patience in doing it...those articles are though provoking..

    it is not random fun or irrelevant topics..





    girlfriend Wallpapers · Humour iPhone Ipod Touch Apple Wallpaper. ipod touch wallpaper
  • ipod touch wallpaper



  • Springflower
    07-17 08:29 AM
    bmneni,

    My understanding is that, you wouldn't have an 'A#' when you apply for I-485(if it's first time). If it is second time, then you have to mention the 'A#' assigned to you. Guys, please correct me if I am wrong.





    hairstyles Apple#39;s new device would be Ipod Touch Apple Wallpaper. apple dj
  • apple dj



  • dhesha
    08-14 08:04 PM
    One of my friend got "Card Production Ordered" email. He is EB2-I, PD Jan 2006, RD- Sep 30 2007, NSC.
    Mine is Dec 2005 and still waiting. So what is going on with NSC? Are they also doing the same thing that TSC is doing? latest cases first?





    yagw
    07-30 01:04 PM
    Thanks.

    Now something that had been on top of my mind for long. Does anyone know how to make Google include subjective interpretation to search query? I will elaborate ...

    Say you want to search for all the work been done or being done on say "teapot". Normally you type in "teapot" in search bar and Google will dump millions of results. And those results would be screened objectively based on the search query i.e. "teapot". But interestingly, "kettle" is also a synomous for "teapot" but since the search was objectively driven, this subjective association would be excluded. This is just an example, I framed to explain my point.

    A quick answer to above would be to include any synomous words, but we all know in techonological world and especially in the IP area, their could numerous ways to hid the information while maintaining it on public forums. If you have been engaged in IP development, you will understand what I am talking about.

    Google has wonderwheel added recently which displays related items to your search keyword (not necessarily synonyms) in a map.





    vamsi_poondla
    12-20 08:07 AM
    I called USCIS and created a new service request. Hope they will do it right this time.

    My worry is if this is NOT FP notice, and something else, will it effect my application in anyway since I could not respond in a timely manner due to address change.