.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Online CPM Advertising | Advertising blog

Andrew Jarecki- Capturing the Friedmans (2003)- DVD9 (PAL Format)

andrew jarecki- capturing the friedmans
Two back-to-back docs that are the perfect companion, due to the sicko dads that inhabit both. We're starting off with Capturing the Friedmans, which shows how deeply a family can eat away at each other and slowly devolve into muck. You know...one of those "feel bad" documentaries that most sane people run from that we here at ForTheDishwasher run towards and embrace. Enjoy!


andrew jarecki- capturing the friedmans

From Jesse Friedman:

t was important to me that Capturing the Friedmans would raise awareness about the issue of imaginary crimes. I have been working with the National Center for Reason and Justice to help those much less fortunate than I -- namely those still in prison unjustly due to mass-hysteria sex-abuse scandals.

I want to thank all the thousands of well-wishers who contacted me with support and compassion over the years. That outpouring of support has given me strength to carry on the good fight and work towards building a new life for myself.

The day after my parole my wife Elisabeth and I left for a coast-to-coast road trip; a much deserved vacation. Along the way we stopped in Las Vegas and got married on January 2, 2007. We got married on our honeymoon. What could be better than that! Here are some PHOTOS FROM OUR TRIP!!


andrew jarecki- capturing the friedmans

I have continued to post some updates {last update 03/22/08} about the status of my appeal, and other events.

With regards to my personal life: I am finally (mostly) a free man. The nightmare is not over. I am still struggling with learning how to be happy, but this has been the longest stretch of my life without a crisis since 1987. For that I am thankful. Mostly, I carry on from day to day like everyone else. I love my wife beyond measure. She makes me happy, but life is still a struggle.

I have been doing some editing with Final Cut Pro of our honeymoon videos. Two of them are posted with You Tube.

Please feel free to write to me, Jesse@freejesse.net. I love hearing from people who have seen the film and feel moved to write. I do my best to reply personally to everyone, and I am keeping an e-mail mailing list to update people about my appeal as events warrant.



andrew jarecki- capturing the friedmans

Technical Information:

Title: Capturing the Friedmans
Year: 2003
Country: USA
Director: Andrew Jarecki

Source: DVD9 Retail
DVD Format: PAL
Container: .iso + mds
Size: 7.63 GB
Length: 1:43:36
Programs used: ImgBurn

Resolution: 720x576
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Video: MPEG2 @ ~5500 kb/s
Frame Rate: 25 fps

Audio: English- Dolby AC3 Stereo @ 192 kb/s
Subtitles: Spanish

Menu: Yes
Video: Untouched

DVD Extras (English with Spanish subtitles):
- Trailer
- Director interviewed by Charlie Rose
- Deleted scenes
- The Case
- The Family


andrew jarecki- capturing the friedmans

(Use JDownloader to automate downloading)

Capturing the Friedmans Megaupload Links